Army Officers/Warrant Officers/GB Meeting Overview

Thank you Camo for recording the meeting so I can properly review it.

Overview

Attendance with Warrant Officers and GB was poor but good to see all officers not on LOA attending. Multiple people notified me that they were not going to make it and I thank them for that.
If you are an Army Officer, Warrant Officer, or GB member read through this thread.

Tryouts

As a Warrant Officer or Officer your main objective should be to engage Army. A big part of this is tryouts. Warrant Officers main job is to do tryouts if you aren't doing them consequences will ensue. Make sure when you do tryouts you record them on the proper log so I can know you're doing them. I cannot see what you're doing at times I am not on the server. Logs are important.

Order of Precedence

1. Recruit Training (Designate a DS)

2. DS Tryouts

3. Marksman Tryouts

4. Demolition Tryouts

5. Anything else

Promotions

You will not be receiving promotions if you do not engage with Army. Activity logs are the best way for me to evaluate how you are engaging so fill them out. Do not blindly promote enlisted - especially SNCO's - just because they are off cooldown. If you do well in your position you get promoted, if you don't you get demoted.

Rank Changes

-Tesla -> 1SG

-Bad Guy -> 1SG

-Mills -> CW2

-Random -> WO1

-Storm -> Removal

-Bud -> Removal

Nasty Situations

This is pretty simple, you should not try to take matters into your own hands. If a situation becomes out of control call a staff member, failure to do so is irresponsible and will result in punishment. 

Docs

Keeps docs as neat as possible. Remove gray names when off cooldown, don't leave open spaces, update promotion dates, if you promote someone make sure to remove them from their past position on docs, record anything you do in the Records/Activities logs if needed.

Edited by Gythem
  • Like 4