DJ Job

vapr

Description: DJ job itself being added not the radio itself.

Reasoning: Again I know another suggestion for DJ, but I completely understand that the radio addon hasn't worked. All I wish for is that the job be added again (snoop dog model like it was before) , but this time without radio and allowing media mic-spam. Obviously with limits like only music not annoying noises and such, no minge music as well like racists/overly offensive music etc. This was here for a little bit in like 2018 anyways but was removed by accident and never added. The job should only be set for VIPS like it was before as well to prevent minges/overall annoyance

Additional Information: Based on my previous experience with being DJ on garnet, it's mainly brought happiness throughout the server with Abides cool clubs and such. I truly believe this would only benefit the server positively. If you've played when DJ was added you know how fun it was for the community.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

+1

How could I not +1 the best suggestion ever made. There's nothing but good things that can come from this. It's just something that would be generally fun and mostly certainly bring more RP builds into the server that everyone will 100% enjoy and have a good time with. 

Edited by Lotus
  • Like 1

+1

This sounds like a really interesting idea and it would be a good idea to have the nightclub being where they DJ mostly bases the night club would fit this class really well as people could go to the club and have a good time dancing and I would also make it to where you cannot raid just like the Cinema building. so people that are enjoying the music and dancing can enjoy their time without worrying about being killed to a raid.

• Like 1

+1

This would be a great add as it would allow people to play music through a more controlled channel (they'd be able to play music with rules to prevent people from being minges)! There really isn't too much of a downside to having this job added that can't be enforced by staff. Agreeing with AJ - this would be a good role to add to VIP as those players are less likely to have minges, and it potentially adds another incentive for players to purchase VIP!

• Like 2