LegionLion Ban Appeal

5 minutes ago, 123 said:

i act like this with everyone, including my higher ups, I don't let anyone break the rules, hence why i've reported several people lol.

I think you ignore the people you like and report the people you don't. But if you really believe thats the way you should act. You do you man.

2 minutes ago, LegionLion said:

JP is a nice guy and too nice to say "I will handle it tenalic"

I like to consider myself a nice guy too, but there is times when you have to be tough on people and this server is a great example.

I am keeping my -1

3 minutes ago, 123 said:

are you saying i dont like you, or grace, or malo, or anyone else ive ever reported? 

that isn't true, i just TREAT EVERYONE FAIRLY 

As long as it isn't done robotically and you judge it case by case then I can respect that.

Edited by RiySpy

bro wtf did this turn into, there isnt that much to say about this, you att. rdmed tenalic and "dissed" him in a sit, you also killed me in the sit, i dont care that you did, but i was told that consent rdm isnt allowed so you were banned for nitrp for breaking 3 rules, wtf more is there to say, why tf is there 5 pages to this??????????????

lmao fucking nerds 😉

2 minutes ago, JPdude said:

bro wtf did this turn into, there isnt that much to say about this, you att. rdmed tenalic and "dissed" him in a sit, you also killed me in the sit, i dont care that you did, but i was told that consent rdm isnt allowed so you were banned for nitrp for breaking 3 rules, wtf more is there to say, why tf is there 5 pages to this??????????????

lmao fucking nerds 😉

garnet said consent rdm isn't rdm

7 minutes ago, JPdude said:

lmao fucking nerds 😉

The issue is the consent RDM. And I'm confused as to when it applies and when it doesn't. Other staff doesn't get punished for RDM in a sit because of the rule consent RDM is allowed as long as the affected doesn't report it. And no, I don't count the "affected" being someone who had to wait a couple of seconds longer. I want to know if this rule applies all the time, or only IC because it isn't clarified. Which is why these unspoken rules are a hassle to deal with because I don't know when to enforce them, and when to not.