No tengo Ban appeal for Dark RP 116/2020

In game name: No tengo

steam ID STEAM_0:0:460059587

Staff members in game name : Proggy 

Date and time of incident: 10:50am 11/6/2020

Warn reason: mrdm

what happened: So I had recently bought the dragonlore and was having fun with Agent Flint, and LordDragonFubar, we were simply just sniping each other and having fun, we continued doing this for about 10 min until it came to a end where we all 3 got banned for 2 weeks

why should my ban be removed: I first want to clarify something, if I'm not mistaken, MRDM would be when various people report you with the reason being that you killed them, Lorddragonfubar nor Agent flint reported any of us for rdm so I'm not quite sure if that's even a valid reason for a ban for 2 WEEKS. Also, there is various times where there is lots of people in spawn rdm'ing each other, I'm not going to say who, but I've seen MANY admin contributing to these type of activities and they never get banned, and in those times when I have seen the admin contributing to these activities, there is always 10+ people rdm'ing each other because they see admin do it so they think its ok. So in conclusion, I think my ban should be removed due to that I was just practicing my snipes with Agent Flint, and LordDragonFubar, we were not going around killing others, it was just us killing each other

• Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, jalapeno_master4 said:

In game name: No tengo

steam ID STEAM_0:0:460059587

Staff members in game name : Proggy 

Date and time of incident: 10:50am 11/6/2020

Warn reason: mrdm

what happened: So I had recently bought the dragonlore and was having fun with Agent Flint, and LordDragonFubar, we were simply just sniping each other and having fun, we continued doing this for about 10 min until it came to a end where we all 3 got banned for 2 weeks

why should my ban be removed: I first want to clarify something, if I'm not mistaken, MRDM would be when various people report you with the reason being that you killed them, Lorddragonfubar nor Agent flint reported any of us for rdm so I'm not quite sure if that's even a valid reason for a ban for 2 WEEKS. Also, there is various times where there is lots of people in spawn rdm'ing each other, I'm not going to say who, but I've seen MANY admin contributing to these type of activities and they never get banned, and in those times when I have seen the admin contributing to these activities, there is always 10+ people rdm'ing each other because they see admin do it so they think its ok. So in conclusion, I think my ban should be removed due to that I was just practicing my snipes with Agent Flint, and LordDragonFubar, we were not going around killing others, it was just us killing each other

Honestly let me be real with everyone for that 10 minutes of a moment, what no tengo said is true and I swear because it was just the 3 of us (LordOfDragon FUBAR, Agent Flint, no tengo) at the beginning then a whole lot of people just started coming in and stabbing us and shooting us and stuff. Also, I did ask tengo and agent as well if I could 1v1 him d lore because it was my first time using it and wanted to practice my aim with it as well. We meant no harm to the other people who decided to rdm us, but they joined and thought this was a whole rdm fest.@LordOfDragon@AgentFlint@jalapeno_master4

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jalapeno_master4 said:

if I'm not mistaken, MRDM would be when various people report you with the reason being that you killed them

You are mistaken, consensual RDM is still RDM. This might work for joking to kill your friend once or twice when nobody is reporting it, but if its creating a problem in spawn and causing any reports or complaints, it will be dealt with.
I was getting multiple complaints from staff members and players that there were people massing eachother in spawn.
I hopped on and banned all three of you.

4 minutes ago, LordOfDragon said:

then a whole lot of people just started coming in and stabbing us and shooting us and stuff. 

This is another reason why we don't allow Mass RDM in spawn even when consensual. Other people get involved, crossfires happen, reports get thrown around, and people get banned.

Video of incident: https://streamable.com/uswq6p