Proggy Im sorry man

LordOfDragon

@proggy Hey proggy idk if your going to see this but I play on the server everyday now and I just wanna take a minute and discuss why I know that was wrong of me, of us to do something like that and I literally play everyday on this server for hours and hours on end to the point where my mom gotta tell me to get off. I literally never mass rdm like that ever, that was my first time doing something like that. What am I going to do now since im banned? Literally every other game is not how it used to be,they are boring and garrys mod is just fun in general.  I also don't wanna miss out on any events that could be happening soon or in the future. And also my staff application, i'm sorry about that too man really and It was my fault on my end to get denied instantly like that. Please man I know what I did was wrong but I wanna turn wrongs into rights and im not just saying that, I mean it I promise man and also this is my very first ban like ever in any gmod server. Can we like discuss this through anything like discord or phone call or anything please? If you see this thanks for reading.

Edited by LordOfDragon
  • Sad 1

"Warn/Ban appeals are no place for apologies, only appeal if you've been wrongfully warned or banned." 
Formats wrong and also this is an apology, not an appeal. Your ban is going to stay.

4 minutes ago, LordOfDragon said:

Please man I know what I did was wrong

Also admitting to what you did so definitely staying, sorry bud

Edited by Peekay
3 minutes ago, Peekay said:

"Warn/Ban appeals are no place for apologies, only appeal if you've been wrongfully warned or banned." 
Formats wrong and also this is an apology, not an appeal. Your ban is going to stay especially since you 

Also admitting to what you did so definitely staying, sorry bud

Yeah I get it man sorry