/hire for the Security Guard

Doyouswallow

Description: /hire function on security guard

Reasoning: people might actually want to play security guard or hire one 

Additional Information: /hire on the security guard will give a higher than average salary (but only cost a little for the employer), a stun baton,  a pump shotgun, and 50 bonus health but only while he is employed. 
Edited by Doyouswallow

-1, Could easily be abused especially with perks. I don't want to fight a 250/350 HP security guard if I'm raiding. I don't  think giving people shotguns/stun batons for free is a good idea. Also, most of the time security guards are either low-level or dedicated, meaning that they are actually getting paid. Most Security Guards over the level of 20 won't do it for free, and I don't think adding an extra command that could possibly mess with the server is a good idea for such an easily solved problem.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

+1 I am all for the idea. Maybe not the shotgun and the 50 increase but I like the general idea of hire. I feel like the fact you can be security guard at level 1, if you were to give them a health increase AND a pump shotgun, you'd just be asking RDMers to hop on the server with an alt or their pal and just abuse it...especially once they figure out they can just become a security guard at Level 1 and get a pump and an additional 50 hp... delivery exploit all over again...

• 300 IQ 1