Mav's late intro

I know I have been on the server for a while now but I thought I would make one for the fun of it!

Hello! My name is Maverick or Mav. I am a Moderator on MilitaryRP. Currently, I am a JLT in the SOC faction GRU for RU. I know a lot of people on the server and have made many amazing friends, and I am hoping this thread can help me make more! If you get to know me well and we talk on a regular basis, I may buy you something if I have money, but you have to play for RU. I will get top donator soon enough. I have spent just about $400 on my self and $150 on others and I plan to make that number change from $150 to at least $500. If you ever want to talk I will most likely be in my private TS channel named "Mav's Love Place". Just ask to be moved in and we can chat or play another game! I love this community and I am very glad to be staff! There is usually never a time I am not on the server (on from 6 AM CT- 3 AM CT). really do love this server and I am hoping I can get to know a lot of you guys!

Edited by Maverick
  • Like 2