DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

No tengo perma ban appeal 11/10/2020

jalapeno_master4

in game name : no tengo ( on the garnet gaming bans it says my name is simulated_01)

Steam ID:   (STEAM_0:0:460059587)

Staff members in game: Minx

Date and time: 11/06/2020  17:52:40

Ban reason : Doxing threat

What happened? : Ok, so I was playing as mayor because I had recently gotten to level 50 and was excited to play mayor, and then tucker FUBAR(which later on changed his name to " Baymax Masturbating")  started playing some very inappropriate sounds through his microphone ,he was playing masturbation noises and moaning, as a citizen,  and I was feeling kind of uncomfortable near him but I know its DarkRP so that's something normal, so I kept my distance from him, I then got really disturbed with the messages, that he PM'd me. he said things like' I know you want this big C*** no tengo" and I know he said it as a joke but I got really annoyed because and he wouldn't stop, so I reported him MULTIPLE times, about 4 times. He was left with verbal's all the times, that's when I got REALLY mad at him, on the last report I had done on him I was really mad, and my emotions lead to me saying that I was going to pull his IP and leak it. SO I want it to be clear that I wasn't really going to do that, I don't even know how, all I want clear here is that Tucker had gotten me really pissed and annoyed at him and I wanted him to stop. This mainly disturbs me because I've had a rough past as a younger age, so him saying this to me had really gotten me very uncomfortable. Although I do recognize that that's no excuse for my bad behavior and  I apologies for it. I also want to apologize to tucker for my very inadequate and unacceptable doxing threat action towards you, I just hope you understand that you shouldn't be playing those types of sound near people that tell you to stop, admin had told you MULTIPLE times to stop and you didn't 

Why should my ban be removed? : I really hope you can understand that what I had said to Tucker was not at all with the desire to hurt him, the only reason I said that was so that he would stop, because I legit couldn't even play and enjoy the game because Tucker would just follow me around for the longest time ever playing those sounds, many people had reported him and he was just left with a verbal. I am not asking for my ban to be removed all I kindly ask is to shorten my ban, I really enjoy Garnet Gaming, and I'm very  thankful for meeting very cool people and having fun!

• Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Nick50109 said:

Not really something you could joke about or ever threaten my friend.

Yeah, as I said it wasn't my intention to harm Tucker

my annoyance from tucker lead to me saying that  

and like I said before, I only said that to make Tucker see I was full of his crap ,and wanted him to stop 

Edited by jalapeno_master4

DENIED

You told us you threatened to dox and in the report against you there was a sufficient amount of evidence. 

Even with no desire to hurt him you still said it which is breaking the rules and you have been rightfully punished.

The Forums are not a place for apologies.

@proggy @DiegoZavier Please lock and move.

Edited by stretchy