Jack the Savage App

Krafty

In game name: Jack the Savage

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75839466

Warns: 1 in 

Timezone: EDT

Playtime?: 123

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.   

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] I was staff on here before for 4-5 months a long time ago. Lead mod was highest rank.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Here and tons of places. Been in online gaming communities for over a decade

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I just want to help manage the server so its playerbase can enjoy their time here. I've enjoyed my time, and it's been years. I've been staff in many different games and generally enjoy upholding server rules. I've donated a bit, not that it means I should be staff, but it displays my intention to stay here for a while. I don't break server rules (except one RDM 2 days ago, xD). I will be active in-game, on forums, and in teamspeak/discord.

I'm a pro Rocket League player, I've played in several tournaments and won a few. I've been Grand Champion since season 2 (season 8 approaching now). What this shows is dedication to my team and the commitment to always perform my best. I love this server and would like to be a bigger part of it (again).

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I'm sure I have in the past. I started playing Gmod when it first came out. But it's been 10+ years.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not lately, a long time ago and it was accepted. I was a Lead mod.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on everyday for a few hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Golfing and programming.

Did you read the staff rules?: Jack the Savage

Good Playtime

Past Staff Experience

Possibly a lot of time to contribute 

Bad application, beef it up and make a new one. Your paragraphs are way to short. (adjust it and i'll +1)

Also noticed you have a Ban on another server (MassRDM - Divinity RolePlay) as well as a VAC ban. Care to explain? 

1 hour ago, Krafty said:

Playtime?: 123

mmmm 123?

1 hour ago, Krafty said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] I was staff on here before for 4-5 months a long time ago. Lead mod was highest rank.

why did you say lead mod was the highest rank not important

1 hour ago, Krafty said:

I just want to help manage the server so its playerbase can enjoy their time here. I've enjoyed my time, and it's been years. I've been staff in many different games and generally enjoy upholding server rules. I've donated a bit, not that it means I should be staff, but it displays my intention to stay here for a while. I don't break server rules (except one RDM 2 days ago, xD). I will be active in-game, on forums, and in teamspeak/discord.

I'm a pro Rocket League player, I've played in several tournaments and won a few. I've been Grand Champion since season 2 (season 8 approaching now). What this shows is dedication to my team and the commitment to always perform my best. I love this server and would like to be a bigger part of it (again).

Your app is shorter than my Penis

14 hours ago, Not cool kid said:

mmmm 123?

Your app is shorter than my Penis

Yes my playtime is 123 hours. Why did several people quote that? 

How is is my application short? A paragraph is 5 sentences, I have 2 paragraphs totaling 10 sentences. If the requirement to not get downvoted is more than what is listed, please change it. If you ask me for ice cream and I go to the store and bring you ice cream, then you say “you didn’t bring chocolate too, -1”, that isn’t fair now is it?

Edited by Krafty
14 hours ago, Not cool kid said:
16 hours ago, Krafty said:

You said Lead Mod was highest rank that's not a referral that is just useless Not a refferal

-1 it would be nice if you can beef up your reasons to be picked over others with our newly added edit tool! The reason why people found your playtime fishy is that 123 is like saying you have 12345 friends, just seems to suspicious. Make sure to do /playtime (your name) for the exact playtime you can copy and paste from the console using ` which is just under escape!

Bans
Date Player Admin Length Reason Unban
2017-12-31 - 23:01:36 Krafty(STEAM_0:1:75839466) MDP | James | L-50(STEAM_0:1:150549657) 26-00:00 Mass Propspam
Edited by Tripppy
Dah dude has a baaan