Jack the Savage App

Krafty

2 hours ago, Krafty said:

Yes my playtime is 123 hours. Why did several people quote that? 

How is is my application short? A paragraph is 5 sentences, I have 2 paragraphs totaling 10 sentences. If the requirement to not get downvoted is more than what is listed, please change it. If you ask me for ice cream and I go to the store and bring you ice cream, then you say “you didn’t bring chocolate too, -1”, that isn’t fair now is it?

You are expected to put effort in your application. The bare minimum is not good enough. I don’t Agree with the whole downvoteing for having 123 hours, it’s sorta dumb especially when you can look in game and determine the truth. besides that, Put in more effort and show that you actually want to be staff. Your rocket league experience does not really correlate to staffing on a Darkrp server, and it just makes it look like you were padding for sentences.

Keep in mind you are being compared with people who have put large amounts of time into their application like our latest addition Kaboom: 

When you look at his 2 paragraphs you see he wants to be staff because he actually took the time and had the patience to make his application reflect that.

try again in 3 days or edit this one. 

also, 1 paragraph in my school is 7 sentences. 

Best of luck in future applications.

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni
Corrected for understandably

-1 for the reasons above but also for the "why should you be chosen* part it should show what skills you can bring to the table and how some of it may help in sits or such! In any case may the best of luck come to you and your staff applications!