Radio Will's Staff Helping Starter Pack

Radio_Will

So I have been playing on Garnet since September and I can't help but see the constant 
"Staff do not respond to @, OOC, Adverts, or PM's. If you have an issue, use /report even for a question."

I would like to (if possible of course which I think it is do able) I would like it as an automated message on the server I will provide a photo of an example of an automated message
(I hope it went through)

Now how would this benefit our server you say?
Well glad you asked Sonny Jim, It would help staff from constantly remind players on the server what they shouldn't do when attempting to contact a member of staff.
Not only that but it would certainly help staff not to be reminding themselves to put it through OOC chat along with other members of making the chat look like a bomb has dropped onto it
with a bunch of the repeated same messages.

https://gyazo.com/16b0757c525048ad948fdb6ba2f0b5a7

Conclusion:
Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion and I hope it was at least a good idea and possibly help out server.
I feel free to criticise if I have worded it in a way that it may not be understandable or it may need more effort to put in.
-Radio Will The Rulebreaker Detective
  • Like 4
57 minutes ago, BeMinxX said:

+1 We need automated messages anyway. To tell players how to get out of thirdperson, use /report, How to level up and make money, etc. as a staff team we could pool together alot of things that new players need to know.

Thanks MinxX I am glad that you liked it 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

+1 I see a lot of newer players getting frustrated that staff members wont answer them because they used @, OOC, or PM's. I really hope newer players would see this message, then maybe they could even help out each other and spread the word. This would really help new players and keep them staying around.

• 1 month later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1 

Your suggestion has been Denied

There already is an automated server message for this.

When a user or vip types in @ chat it says 
[Garnet] Please remember to use /report to make a report.

People should only be telling someone to make a /report if they are complaining in OOC, which would happen whether we have an additional automated server message or not.