*repost of accepted staff app, goto bottom to see why*

In-game name:          Jack
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:           22
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):         STEAM_0:0:438426641
Warns:    1 on forums and 1 in-game from 6 months ago
Timezone:                   Est
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 3k hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]              Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]               Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]    
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]       

My first go around with staff was not what I had hoped it to be so I decided to resign. it felt as my input was thrown away and every idea I had was ignored, to be fair I joined the 1st time to focus on stuff such as creative input and a format for people to follow, this was known for my 1st staff app, yet my input was never taken seriously.. I hate to see the server go like this so im applying again to help, so if this time around my ideas won't even be considered then deny it. but if you're willing to work with me and take what I say and work with it. then I'm all here for you guys. overall I just want to not see the server go out like this, so im here to help if yall want me...

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details:  No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: this would be my 2nd or 3rd time becoming staff
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

time wise im super flexible as of recent

Edited by Bozee
1 minute ago, Party said:

Jack I love you and all but that’s a -1 from me. You did nothing as staff you were T.Mod for 3 months until you got removed so sorry but I don’t think you are fit for staff

I did not take sits you would be correct if thats what you said, but I consistently provided mass ideas, solutions, and problems until about a month and half in when I realized it was all useless to add because it'd just be ignored, as I said this time around if im going to be ignored just deny me, but if im going to at least have an ear leant then im all for being here to help

Jack you a good person but not only you are being inactive during your time in staff, you also being inactive after getting GA when asked to incharge of both army and GB and resign 1 week after. I know you got some shit to deal with at the time but you can easily decline the GA offer stating that you are busy with real life stuff instead of take you position irresponsibly. Maybe come back to the server and help out a little bit make people notice you again, refine your staff app, than apply for the position I will have a change of opinion about you but for now it will be a -1 for me.

Edited by BLackprince

Love ya homie and staff really needs help but I don't feel comfortable with you getting staff just yet, Haven't seen you around much when i was playing so im assuming you just came back. You're also just too unpredictable, here one day and gone the next. That's something MRP definitely doesn't need currently. Sorry homie but not yet -1.

Just now, Aparh said:

Love ya homie and staff really needs help but I don't feel comfortable with you getting staff just yet, Haven't seen you around much when i was playing so im assuming you just came back. You're also just too unpredictable, here one day and gone the next. That's something MRP definitely doesn't need currently. Sorry homie but not yet -1.

yeah this is a good one

Edited by Bozee
Just now, Bozee said:

I'll make gg great again tho

My man, I can' tell if this is a joke application or not lmao. But if it isn't first we gotta see some dedication from you as a player first before we can trust you to become a staff member. For now best thing you can do to assist MRP is give some suggestions to staff and on forums and play the game, show you can stay active for some time and not dip out while things are bad or you get bored. ❤️  

( I swear to god if this is a joke application and you got me lookin like a clown on forums doing all this try hard answers ima be triggered lol)