DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal - Vlone

witch_hunter

so ozzy get removed and you and all of your other toxic friends decided to make an appeal?

now i see why when ozzy got SA this report came on him. good job on Fucking MRP up

-1 from me you are just toxic and we dont need you in the community.

7 minutes ago, Party said:

-1 from me you are just toxic and we dont need you in the community.

1. please show me one time i was ever toxic to someone? 

2.when did all my "other toxic friends" made an appeal?

3. If i was toxic i wouldve never been able to join all the factions that i was in.

4.Ozzy perma banned me for saying the n word which is very unreasonable since other people also have said it and they werent perma banned or  banned or muted or any warns  or warnings. 

5.with the power he had, he would instantly deny my appeal without even asking anyone if i should be unbanned.

Edited by witch_hunter

Literally takes no effort NOT to say the word.
There's no reason to be saying it in chat in any capacity.

1 minute ago, witch_hunter said:

4.Ozzy perma banned me for saying the n word which is very unreasonable and with the power he had, he would instantly deny my appeal without even asking anyone if i should be unbanned

That's another thing, While he may not be the SA anymore for the time being, The Appeals rules still apply, This appeal being for an incident that happened over a month prior.

You witheld information about cheating knowingly, only to seemingly use it when Ozzy was done with the way you were acting on forums I guess? 
Can we expect to see a Zachman report anytime soon?

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Homast said:

Literally takes no effort NOT to say the word.
There's no reason to be saying it in chat in any capacity.

That's another thing, While he may not be the SA anymore for the time being, The Appeals rules still apply, This appeal being for an incident that happened over a month prior.

You witheld information about cheating knowingly, only to seemingly use it when Ozzy was done with the way you were acting on forums I guess? 
Can we expect to see a Zachman report anytime soon?

One thing that is confusing me is was this the only documented case of him saying racial slurs, or are there other cases where he's done so? If he's said it before and was warned multiple times to stop, then I could understand a permanent ban. But if this was the only time he said it/wasn't warned previously to stop then the length of the ban makes 0 sense.

• 300 IQ 1

When someone says the nword is ooc its usually a perma but not after the first time people get muted first usually if its not a minge. Also this was in radio not to the whole server. Also that he only said it once it seems ridiculous.+1

And yes Homast why would he make an appeal when a Manager/SA is witch hunting his group? Just for it to get nowhere.

Edited by Draco_
Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

One thing that is confusing me is was this the only documented case of him saying racial slurs, or are there other cases where he's done so? If he's said it before and was warned multiple times to stop, then I could understand a permanent ban. But if this was the only time he said it/wasn't warned previously to stop then the length of the ban makes 0 sense.

i literally only said it once and that was the one time.

1 minute ago, Draco_ said:

When someone says the nword is ooc its usually a perma but not after the first time people get muted first usually if its not a minge. Also this was in radio not to the whole server. Also that he only said it once it seems ridiculous.

And yes Homast why would he make an appeal when a Manager/SA is witch hunting his group? Just for it to get nowhere.

Im appealing to get unbanned, This has nothing to do with anyone else but me.

Im appealing because i got perma banned for something that you should not be perma banned.

2 minutes ago, Draco_ said:

Also this was in radio not to the whole server

That literally holds no meaning. No reason to be using the word regardless of Chat type.

2 minutes ago, Draco_ said:

For 2 months now he's been witch hunting his group of friends?

Gythem was still manager 2 months ago, Why not talk to him? who had equal say in the affairs of the Staff team?

3 minutes ago, Draco_ said:

When someone says the nword is ooc its usually a perma but not after the first time people get muted first usually if its not a minge

Also, to add onto this, Experienced players should know better should they not?

• Agree 2
14 minutes ago, witch_hunter said:

1. please show me one time i was ever toxic to someone? 

2.when did all my "other toxic friends" made an appeal?

3. If i was toxic i wouldve never been able to join all the factions that i was in.

4.Ozzy perma banned me for saying the n word which is very unreasonable since other people also have said it and they werent perma banned or  banned or muted or any warns  or warnings. 

5.with the power he had, he would instantly deny my appeal without even asking anyone if i should be unbanned.

Huh this is a joke right? 
my guy you are saying the N work you are getting banned. I don’t need to show proof that he has been toxic cuz the whole damm community knows it .

and last but not least Just because ozzy gore removed doesn’t make it a reason for you to be unbanned. Am I clear?

Just now, Party said:

Huh this is a joke right? 
my guy you are saying the N work you are getting banned. I don’t need to show proof that he has been toxic cuz the whole damm community knows it .

and last but not least Just because ozzy gore removed doesn’t make it a reason for you to be unbanned. Am I clear?

But you said im a toxic person so show where i was toxic

• Agree 1