DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal - Vlone

witch_hunter

1 minute ago, witch_hunter said:

But you said im a toxic person so show where i was toxic

This appeals must be a joke right? You think I’m bored enough so take screenshots and recording of you being toxic? I don’t need to bro simple as that no one wants you back.

7 minutes ago, Party said:

This appeals must be a joke right? You think I’m bored enough so take screenshots and recording of you being toxic? I don’t need to bro simple as that no one wants you back.

Its not a joke im just trying to get unbanned. Why are you saying im toxic when you cant back it up. As of rn, it looks like you the only one saying that no one wants me back, and if anything you the one who is being toxic at this very moment when all im trying to do is to get things sorted for myself.

11 minutes ago, Homast said:

That literally holds no meaning. No reason to be using the word regardless of Chat type.

For 2 months now he's been witch hunting his group of friends?

Gythem was still manager 2 months ago, Why not talk to him? who had equal say in the affairs of the Staff team?

Also, to add onto this, Experienced players should know better should they not?

Im not a vet on the server. I have under 1000 hours.

Edited by witch_hunter
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, witch_hunter said:

Yea, im a vet and i said it, but there were other vets who said it in chat and were never got banned. 

ESPECIALLY on TeamSpeak.

Hell just last night it was being spammed in the vega channel and mods that were in there did little to nothing to stop it lmao.

7 minutes ago, Party said:

It's ironic because you're telling him to stay banned for being toxic yet your being just toxic towards him at this very moment lmao.

2 minutes ago, witch_hunter said:

but there were other vets who said it in chat and were never got banned. 

2020-12-13 - 21:01:45 sir gey(STEAM_0:1:553689784) Millerjerm(STEAM_0:1:165910294) 19-03:14 Racism

that, is a MARSOC WO who was on Reserves by the name of Buck.

Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

ESPECIALLY on TeamSpeak.

Hell just last night it was being spammed in the vega channel and mods that were in there did little to nothing to stop it lmao.

Actions in Teamspeak are handled in Teamspeak, Actions in the MRP server, are handled on the MRP server.
Hence why Vlone isn't banned from TS

1 minute ago, Homast said:
2020-12-13 - 21:01:45 sir gey(STEAM_0:1:553689784) Millerjerm(STEAM_0:1:165910294) 19-03:14 Racism

I am not a vet. i have under 1000 hours i just checked.

2 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

ESPECIALLY on TeamSpeak.

I was not on ts yesterday and havent been on for a while

Just now, witch_hunter said:

I am not a vet. i have under 1000 hours i just checked.

No but you know that Racism isn't allowed correct?
You know the rest of the server rules correct?
This is one of those loophole scenarios that are specified in the rules page as being... against the rules....

2 minutes ago, Homast said:

Actions in Teamspeak are handled in Teamspeak, Actions in the MRP server, are handled on the MRP server.
Hence why Vlone isn't banned from TS

I'm assuming the rules are the same when it comes to racism on TS and MRP right? I'm just pointing out how some people aren't punished for it while others are like vlone was saying.

Look I don’t play, I know.

but I have the brain power even after my concussion to point out that you should know the rules by now.

also “I have less than 1000 hours I’m not a vet” isn’t a good response. I first joined 2 years ago and from then to the last time I got on I only had 980 something hours. I didn’t AFK hence my lower playtime, but just wanted to point out that not being valid.

-1 To the appeal from me

(Once again I don’t play and haven’t in a few months, but I was giving more of a “third party” look on this appeal, so take my words as you will, thank you for your time)

Edited by Captainswag
  • Disagree 1

+1 saying the n word was never ever a problem like 4-5 months ago when i played

im sure vlone didnt mean any harm just by saying a word once. i mean its really just silly that this is even an argument lol

15 minutes ago, Party said:

You think I’m bored enough so take screenshots and recording of you being toxic?

if ur -1 the appeal for reasons that he is toxic, it'd be nice to have proof bc the vlone i knew when i played was a great guy just trying to spread peace and love ♥️

• Agree 5
Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

I'm assuming the rules are the same when it comes to racism on TS and MRP right? I'm just pointing out how some people aren't punished for it while others are like vlone was saying.

2 Different Servers though with different people who are able to punish for infractions. 
I see where you're going with it, and I agree with the fact that it should be punished on TS as well, But given that Staff powers aren't given out as much on TS as on MRP, there tends to be also less punishment given out.

Just now, Flak said:

+1 saying the n word was never ever a problem like 4-5 months ago when i played

I am sure you realize that times change yes? Back when I first started playing, the PDSS would say the word in their tryouts as it was a part of their last question, they didn’t get in trouble, but due to the rules changing, you can see now that the staff are less lenient than they were.

• Like 1
Just now, Captainswag said:

I am sure you realize that times change yes? Back when I first started playing, the PDSS would say the word in their tryouts as it was a part of their last question, they didn’t get in trouble, but due to the rules changing, you can see now that the staff are less lenient than they were.

Okay but a permanent ban for saying it once in the chat with no previous warning to stop? Does that REALLY warrant a permanent ban?

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Okay but a permanent ban for saying it once in the chat with no previous warning to stop? Does that REALLY warrant a permanent ban?

agreed like in August when 5 members got Banned for joking around saying it in a private TS

Edited by Mark__