Brandon's Introduction (Never Did one)

With the new forums I thought why not, I didn't do an intro when I first join so why not do one now? anyway My name is Brandon and as most of you know I go by Brandon Babinski in game but my real last name is Burt(Boring right?), Any way I am an avid mountain biker and enjoy trail riding as well as dirt jumping, I am also a very avid paintballer I prefer MILSIM but a nice game of speed ball is fun once in a while. I listen to a lot of different types of music including Rap and Rock, and I don't watch very much TV so I don't have a favorite show.

Now you know a little about myself and I wonder why I never made one of these before, ah well I made one now

~Brandon

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Right now I have a Kona Fire Mountain (Temp because my old frame b-roke) but this summer Im building a bike in the Santa Cruz 5010 frame

that Kona looks pretty heavy. are you a downhiller? and you gonna run the santa cruz as geared or single speed?

I've been using my dads old carbon trek single speed. With no gears that bitch weighs like 14 pounds xD uphill is a breeze. 

Just now, Jarold said:

that Kona looks pretty heavy. are you a downhiller? and you gonna run the santa cruz as geared or single speed?

I've been using my dads old carbon trek single speed. With no gears that bitch weighs like 14 pounds xD uphill is a breeze. 

I do some Downhill but mostly trails and ya the kona is heavy as fuck but it works till I can afford a bike, and its not like I do Dirt jumps with it I have my norco ryde for that