empty was taken

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:staff

Your in-game name:empty
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:540626732
In-game name of reportee: agent flint
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:169808455
Date & Time of incident:12/20/2020 1:55pm
Timezone:pst
What happened? (include any proof):i was in a sit for rdm someone killed me outside of there base and agent flint said it was ok cuz i was body blocking 
(i wasnt) so i told him thats still rdm and he asked for proof the person i was reporting said i killed him cuz he was infront of my door and yet he said that wasnt proof also the admin kept saying that i said i was in the guys base when i never said the

sc of where i was standin:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2328136315

sc of sign ive been told this is not a valid kos sign:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2328137405

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1

first the screenshot of where you were standing doesn't really show anything bc of how your player model can fall back and forth when you die and it doesn't show the exact position you were standing. also when he "admitted it" you took took his words out of context. what he said was you were standing outside of his door. as you can see in the screenshot the "outside of his door" was still inside of his base. i said he had 2 possible reasons to kill you and that was if you were body blocking and if you were inside of your base and from the context given you were given both. I also recall telling you to provide proof before you proceed to brush it off and insist that it was rdm. Also for the kos sign you  have to use common sense to figure out that maybe of you were to walk in you would get shot and in the rules it states to USE COMMON SENSE.

15 minutes ago, AgentFlint said:

first the screenshot of where you were standing doesn't really show anything bc of how your player model can fall back and forth when you die and it doesn't show the exact position you were standing. also when he "admitted it" you took took his words out of context. what he said was you were standing outside of his door. as you can see in the screenshot the "outside of his door" was still inside of his base. i said he had 2 possible reasons to kill you and that was if you were body blocking and if you were inside of your base and from the context given you were given both. I also recall telling you to provide proof before you proceed to brush it off and insist that it was rdm. Also for the kos sign you  have to use common sense to figure out that maybe of you were to walk in you would get shot and in the rules it states to USE COMMON SENSE.

didnt they fix that? and if he was inside of the base, wouldnt he have flown further back?

and kos all reasons, dosnt say what u can die by. Kos all reasons would include minging, knocking on door wich arnt allowed giving they are minge signs

then again @jerrydavid2414 the proof sadly isnt enough, yes u have proof of "supposedly being outside" but dosnt mean u walked in got shot instantly after u walked out.

but the kos sign is a minge sign given it dosnt say any specific kos reasons (messing with keypads) (raiding) (being inside)

• Like 1

@royk01 he shot me from behind not in his base btw

5 minutes ago, royk01 said:

didnt they fix that? and if he was inside of the base, wouldnt he have flown further back?

and kos all reasons, dosnt say what u can die by. Kos all reasons would include minging, knocking on door wich arnt allowed giving they are minge signs

then again @jerrydavid2414 the proof sadly isnt enough, yes u have proof of "supposedly being outside" but dosnt mean u walked in got shot instantly after u walked out.

but the kos sign is a minge sign given it dosnt say any specific kos reasons (messing with keypads) (raiding) (being inside)

@royk01 he shot me from behind not in his base btw