Papiraqi's Staff Application

raqi

On 12/24/2020 at 3:52 AM, Papiraqi said:

I was raised from an immigrant household. My father was a refugee during the reign of Saddam Hussein and my mother is a refugee from the Iran/Iraqi war. I was raised to follow rules and how to stay away from trouble. But, I was also raised to know how to deal with certain situations such as arguments and feuds.

On 12/24/2020 at 3:52 AM, Papiraqi said:

I work as a gas station manager with my uncle and I have come across many people that have tried to steal or break my rules in the store. But, instead of freaking out and getting angry at the situation, I give a talk with the thief. Because sometimes, there have been events throughout that persons life that made them do what they did. It was possibly because of poverty, or abuse or even peer pressure.

I feel like this is useless filler. Which deters me from giving a +1 for any reason. I read over the application a lot and it's just stuff about your job and life. I get how it can be applied to the game.. but not to the application at hand. This is my personal opinion and I would like to hear more about you in-game versus a couple of IRL situations. It sounds like you're trying to get sympathy and also trying to refer to a moral standpoint. I would want to focus more on what you can bring to the team and what skillset you would be equipped with other than the life story. I haven't met you myself. Now had this staff application been a bit better in my opinion, I'd be giving a +1.

I will NOT give a -1 either because from the community feedback, it looks like you are held pretty high and people like you. So that makes it look pretty good in my eyes. Despite the weak application I will be staying  Neutral.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, MisterShankie said:

I feel like this is useless filler. Which deters me from giving a +1 for any reason. I read over the application a lot and it's just stuff about your job and life. I get how it can be applied to the game.. but not to the application at hand. This is my personal opinion and I would like to hear more about you in-game versus a couple of IRL situations. It sounds like you're trying to get sympathy and also trying to refer to a moral standpoint. I would want to focus more on what you can bring to the team and what skillset you would be equipped with other than the life story. I haven't met you myself. Now had this staff application been a bit better in my opinion, I'd be giving a +1.

I will NOT give a -1 either because from the community feedback, it looks like you are held pretty high and people like you. So that makes it look pretty good in my eyes. Despite the weak application I will be staying  Neutral.

All love, Papiraqi ❤️

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Like 1

You know the rules really well, yet sometimes you can be crazy. You're really nice to players and you show respect, and I know you'd make a great staff member. When I first started to play on the server you were the first person I met, and you showed me all the ropes, and explained what to do in the RP. For me this is a +1

Accepted
Welcome to the Team!
Contact Proggy or Me to get your in-game rank.
You can get your teamspeak servergroups from any DarkRP Executive.
Once you have your ranks, please don't use any commands or go on duty until you have completed training conducted by a Lead Mod+.

• Like 1