Pluto's Noob Guide

Later today or whenever I have the time, I am going to make a basic tutorial video on base construction, covering the obvious like how to make a fading door, welding your shit, etc. To my staff friends or just fellow players, what are the most common errors you see in a new player's base that they might not know how to fix? leave a suggestion to be featured in the video and I'll plug your name. It could be anything. After this video is made I will edit this post removing what all I've just typed and putting the video link and any relevant information with it.

Here is the first noob guide. Keep in mind that this is the first one and I am not very good at speaking and keeping my train of thought. There will be more of these.

Edited by PIuto
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 2

Im not sure how map specific you’re trying to make the video, but it might be good to call out which bases/buildings do better than others and for what purposes (gun shops vs large clan vs drug production). Maybe that’s a separate vid.

That’s for sure something I struggle with; also calling out if any buildings have major exploits (being able to see in through walls or whatever) 

Either way I like this idea, I was close to just offering to pay somebody to show me how to build cool shit lol. 

Not sure what you have already started to include, but I figure you are going to get the most obvious of information in there! Here are some possible ideas (not sure if this is still basic or starting to get into more complex basing) that I have commonly seen amongst new players that I have helped out:

• Knowing what props are good to use (Ex. what can't be used, one way materials for props, etc). 
  • Mistakes when using tools (Ex. the stacker leaving a gap between props, or not pushing props into the floor or wall)
  • Basic defense to counter raids/raiders (This one I see a lot, they set up doors but no way to actually counter a person/group raiding the base)
  • RP related building (Ex. how to set up more secure shops for gun dealers)

Hope this helps give some ideas!

• Agree 1
On 12/25/2020 at 4:38 AM, LeKichi said:

Mistakes when using tools (Ex. the stacker leaving a gap between props, or not pushing props into the floor or wall)

Very good. I thought of new things to mention that I had not before. 

On 12/25/2020 at 1:11 AM, FamilyMan said:

if any buildings have major exploits

I will definitely be hitting on this.

On 12/24/2020 at 8:12 AM, Vibe said:

Which props can be shot through and which ones can’t.

This I had not even thought of, very good suggestion. 

I'm planning to have the video made by 2021, but I have severe ADD so cross your fingers It will probly be at least another day before I start making the video so if anyone else has suggestions leave em here.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1