Advanced Duplicator

cockinball

As it seems the a lot of people dislike advanced duplicator tool being public due to "Trollers" and "Propmingers". My solution is is 100/level: 15 (etc) hour cap, although a person said that "The advanced Duplicator lock is a great way to people to get VIP and support the server". I believe that the inflow of "donations" won't get affected if say the advanced Duplicator is capped to 100 (etc), also adding to that with Holiday's sale going on there a likely more people buying products. I would love for this too be implemented, this will be convenient for non-VIP people that are dedicated to the servers that can't pay for VIP or don't want to.

I would love to hear your opinions!

• Disagree 3

If someone is indeed such a grinder to hit level 100 non-vip then they should find someone who will take your in-game money for credits. Also I doubt this is even possible to implement, I'm pretty sure the tool gun uses are either enabled or not, so there would be no way for it to be unlocked for user rank no matter the level.

• 300 IQ 1
  • 2 weeks later...

-1 I have not spent a dime on this server and I have the VIP rank, Dragon Lore, Brick, Knife, Custom Class, Dab, Damascus Sword, Double Barrel, Mech Blood, Facepalm, FG42, Hover Ring, Hyperbeast, M95 Dragon, Machete, Middle Finger, Nerve Gas, Salute, Smoke Grenade, Surrender, Vape, Fists, Striker 12, and Thompson. I'm only level 99 and the money you'll receive to achieve this rank (if you use printers) will allow you to get VIP and a lot more items.

Edit: Sorry for necro

Edited by JackJJ
  • Like 1