TLG allie Staff Application

tlgallie

In-game name: TLG allie
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:579890345
Warns: I'm pretty positive that I have 0. I asked a staff to check for me, but they said that checking warns is broken for everybody. So I apologize if I am wrong.
Timezone: Mountain Time (UTC-7:00)
Playtime?: 112:30:16
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): tray, AppleTechMan, Pacman, Smitty
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am fairly good with resolving issues. I used to work at the afterschool program for the elementary school aged-kids. (preschool - 7th) And just from volunteering my time there for over 2 years, I've learned how to deal with problems. The kids taught me how to be extremely patient and to look at both sides of things. Experience with people always helps in the long run because it teaches you how to handle situations. 

I would like to make Garnet a better place for everybody by helping other people. I play this game practically every day for several hours a day, and I would like to help resolve issues between players to make Garnet more enjoyable. If I were to be a staff, I would be fair to every player by not being biased. I would look for evidence in all issues. My personal policy would be honesty. If someone is going to be honest with me and not lie to me about what they did, I'm more likely to give them leniency.

I would say I'm a pretty non-toxic member of the community. I try to be my nicest to everyone, even if they don't reciprocate that. I have made a lot of friends this whole time I've been on Garnet, and I've really enjoyed it. This is the only Gmod server I play on. I think it has a thriving community, and that's why I would like to help it as much as I can. I've met so many awesome people on this server, and I would like to help new people find their way in this server and become one of the awesome members of the community. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 4-5 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy rollerskating, music (I play guitar and ukulele, and I own FL Studio), art (digital, painting), and writing letters. I also like to volunteer a lot at the school, foodbank, and senior center and I occasionally babysit.
Did you read the staff rules?: TLG allie

Thanks for taking your time out of your day to read my application, criticism is appreciated!:) -TLG allie

• Like 3

+1

Great application, amazing playtime and hours she will be able to contribute, and I haven't had any bad experiences with her in game so I think she would make a great addition to the staff team.

Edited by tube
I accidentally submitted me stupid lmao
Guest proggy

Accepted
Welcome to the team!
I'll set your rank right now.
Hop in TS and anyone with a purple executive tag can give you your servergroups.
Please don't use any commands or go on duty until you've been trained by a Lead Mod+