In Game Name: ZenMemes

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:198194779

Warns: Four (since the beginning of 2018

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime: 916 Hours

Do You Have Access To TeamSpeak and A Microphone?: Yes

Do You Have the Ability To Record Garry's Mod Videos?: No

Referrals?:  None

Past Experiences As Staff?: I previously moderated on this server until my resignation

Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants?: 

I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I am extremely acquainted with the rules, customs, and expectations of this server.  I also should be accepted over other applicants because I previously moderated on Garnet, meaning I already know how to deal with people breaking rules.  I really enjoy helping people on this server, whether it'd be building a base and getting money, or something simple, like how to get into third person or how to set a bind.  I also have read the rules of staff, and am familiar with what I can and can't do as a member of staff.

While I was a part of the staff team, I really enjoyed taking sits and resolving the issues between players, I really felt like I was helping the server doing what I was doing.  That means having me on the team, I can resolve reports efficiently.  I feel I would be a great addition to the staff team, because when it's late at night (When I'm on the most), and there's no staff members online, the server is chaos, people breaking the rules all over, and I feel like I can help suppress this matter if I am accepted into the staff team.  I hope to be accepted into the staff team so I can help improve the experience for myself and others!

Have You Ever Been Banned or Punished on Any Other Server?: Yes, I've been banned on Superior for Mass RDM in 2016

Have You Made Any Previous Applications?:  Once in 2016, Twice after resignation, and once three days ago.

How Much Time Do You Have to Contribute to This Role?: 4 Hours a Day

If You Have Any, What Hobbies or Activities are You Involved in Outside Garry's Mod?: None

Did You Read the Staff Rules?: ZenMemes

• Like 1