Zeihy - 4 Day Ban Appeal

zeihy

5 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

I am getting fed up with repeating myself so I'll sum it all up for you.

Last night, Cyber Sword and me conducted an investigation on the TBT group. As I realized how bad things really are with the group, I asked Cyber Sword to teleport me to a roof. We discussed a little bit and decided to teleport some of the members. Most or all mentioned you and the other player about how toxic you guys are. There were many people on the server that were unhappy with your actions, so we decided to warn you instead of perma banning you. We explicitly told you that you were on thin ice and that we will be watching you.

Not even 24 hours later, you break the rules and knowing you were on thin ice. 

Also, you killed a player when you ADVERT RAIDED which is part of roleplay. Which then falls in the category of NITRP since killing players in a non-raid zone is considered as such.

This discussion is over, I have shown evidence and thoroughly explained why I did what I did. 

I just feel like this is a very bias decision since grudges from the past are being held onto me.

nitrp bans shouldn't really be influenced from what happened the day before that was already resolved, anymore evidence? if not I do not see much leading to a nitrp ban in the evidence provided. Anyway not my report that's all I am going to say. 

@Papiraqi If you have no more evidence do not respond, we do not need a 50 replies for an appeal. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2