Im Not Homeless' Staff Application

ImHomeless

In-game name:  Im Not Homeless

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:158486598

Warns:  None ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2348499970 )

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: | Im Not Homeless has played for 688:29:49.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  ShadowKing, Radio Will,AjBedhead, Smitty, and Maxyy

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I made my way to lead moderator, until late October.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]      

During my time as a staff, I made so many friends.  There are so many amazing people in this community.  This is such a strong community that I want to have a bigger part in again.  Being staff was the best experience I've had in this community.  I introduce my friends to this server and help them get into the game.  On top of that, I've helped a lot of players who are new to the community.  I am very patient when it comes to dealing with other players.  Another reason why I should be chosen over other applicants is that I have staff experience.  Better yet, I have staff experience on this server, and I know a lot of the community.  

During my time as a moderator, I was able to get to the "Lead Moderator" rank.  Getting on the server later in the night, there are always people who are mass RDMing while there are no staff online, or all of the staff are afk.  Also, a lot of the time, some staff do not take any sits.  Which can be frustrating for old and new players.  During the time I staffed, I was never biased, and I also know how to handle a lot of different sits.  Sometimes I can be immature, but as staff, I know when I need to be mature in different situations. Because I have the experience, I already know a lot about the punishments and commands.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  When I first started playing on Garnet I was banned for minging, and Prop blocking spawn in march, I also have a ban from June because I was still fairly new to the server and did not understand a certain rule about killing arrested players that read " you may not kill arrested players unless they are out of their jail cell. " and I have a ban for making unfrozen vending machines harmlessly fall on people.  But the rest of my bans are false bans.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Few hours everyday.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Outside of Garry's mod, I don't do much besides play video games.  I play a lot of Rainbow Six, Valorant, Escape From Tarkov, etc.  I do play a lot of Tennis but the season starts in the spring.

Did you read the staff rules?: Im Not Homeless

Edited by ImHomeless
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

+1 First of all, you have some really nice referrals. I really like your application because I can relate to a lot of aspects in it. Your application is also very honest and I really respect that. You have a lot of hours. To be honest, I don't really care if you know the commands or not because those can be learned in less than 5 minutes, but I'm glad you know how to take sits and you don't let bias influence your decision. I don't have any criticism to give you. I hope you get accepted

• Winner 1

+1 

You have great hours and I personally see you in game all the time and you are very friendly. 100% staff material. Not knowing the commands isn't a big deal, they take 3 minutes to learn at max if you have an IQ above a 2

Edited by maxy
  • Like 1