In-game name: Ethi-Joop
SteamID (https://steamid.io/STEAM_0:1:22513932😞
Warns: 0
Timezone:  UTC +1
Playtime?:over 38 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): none
    Past experiences as staff: had my own server a few years ago. stopped playing and now im back.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

My name is Nick and i live in the Netherlands (Hilversum). Im 27 years old and live in a appartment with my girlfriend and dog.
I have experience with being a admin/moderator, but that was a few years ago. Allot of times when i'm in the server there are no admins online or they are afk for a while. I could fit those holes in the schedule.

I play allot of times in the morning and around midnigth because i work as a good so normaly i work in the afternoon/evening. As you can see i spended allot of time in Garry's mod (around 400 hours atm) and the most of it is spended in Dark RP. so i know how the game works.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: no

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at leasts 3/4 hour a day on days i have to work.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I work as a cook, i love my job and working with food. Also i like Formula 1 and Football. ( favorite club: Ajax Amsterdam)

Did you read the staff rules?:YES

Edited by Ethi-Joop

Denied
You do not meet our minimum requirements.
You may reapply in 72 hours should you meet those requirements.
Read over the responses on this app to improve upon your next one.