Holy's Staff Application (The Holy Dick)

Holy

In game name: The Holy Dick or Its Holy

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:8882834

Warns: 1 for RDM on August 13

Timezone: CDT

Playtime?: 275:40:00.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes I do

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes i already do using OBS

Referral(s): Reese1

Past experiences as staff: I was a mod on this server before i resigned a few months ago

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am the type of person who only wants the best out of this server. Considering my playtime i feel like i am stuck to this server and it’s community. I love the staff team by always trying their hardest to make there server better. The problems start at around 8pm - 5 am.

All the staff disappear and someone says it in chat. Then, people start propblocking spawn and cops RDAing and RDMing. Then as soon as you spawn in and walk out you get shot at with pistols by cops. And you're trapped inside by a propblocker. I feel like i could at least do something as mod but i also hope to be promoted to a higher position so that i can remove props and ban and more. 

I have already been staff on this server so i understand all of the different parts of the server and most of the community. I resigned a few months ago because i didn’t have time for Gmod. Well I’ve made time and I’m ready to commit. I can get on the server at least daily and i can be on at those times where most staff isn’t.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No, but within my first week on this server my friend was banned for a week.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes i have, around 10 months ago and i got mod and 2 months later i had to resign because i couldn’t constantly play. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i could be on for around 3-4 hours a day, more on weekends and i can be on for around 6-7 hours each day in the summer.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like playing basketball and football i also like playing with my dog and biking.

Did you read the staff rules?:  The Holy Dick

Edited by Holy