Ban Appeal - Peter_The_Potato

Your in-game name: Peter The Potato
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570700947
Staff members in-game name: Romac/TLG Murph
Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79388957 & STEAM_0:1:196917131
Date & Time of incident: 27/01/2021 (Unknown time)
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: "Hacking lol"
How long were you banned for?: Permanent
Proof of Ban: N/A (No evidence would be provided to me on the roof, when requested, he refused.)
What happened? (include any proof): I was carrying out a search warrant on a VIP base, all of a sudden, a random moderator/vipmoderator duo brings me and begins relentlessly disrespecting & harassing me about me supposedly cheating. Both had been harassing me all day.
Why should your ban be removed?: I didn't hack, these two set  me up to fulfill a personal vendetta.

https://streamable.com/358o3v

• Disagree 5

I just want to say, not once have I ever harassed or disrespected you. I don't know why you made an appeal to be honest, you knew you were hacking and that is not acceptable in the server. Since you have also been recording, can I see the video of me harassing you? Also, can I see the screenshots due to the search warrants? Because they were in the back of the building and there was no possible way of knowing they were there.

Video of you hacking lol: https://streamable.com/b3aojn - That's a crazy 360 you did at 1:30 btw, I think you should join faze

Edited by Romac622
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1
30 minutes ago, Romac622 said:

I just want to say, not once have I ever harassed or disrespected you. I don't know why you made an appeal to be honest, you knew you were hacking and that is not acceptable in the server. Since you have also been recording, can I see the video of me harassing you? Also, can I see the screenshots due to the search warrants? Because they were in the back of the building and there was no possible way of knowing they were there.

Video of you hacking lol: https://streamable.com/b3aojn - That's a crazy 360 you did at 1:30 btw, I think you should join faze

You were harassing me, your partner disrespected me. I didn't report you for it because you didn't do it. Don't put words in my mouth. As for the denial of that harassment that I will undoubtedly see in response to this reply, you followed me around using a glitch to noclip as ranks below admin,

@Garnet  He killed himself then went on duty to follow me using noclip as a rank below Admin, might want to patch that out, it has a potential to be abused. 

Additionally, in the beginning I killed those two when they were both on low health with the single spray of my gun, (I had raided them before and they didn't get a chance to heal.)

Towards the end, the "360," I spun my mouse, that's all. 

None of that video would be hard to reproduce, especially not killing 2 people on < 50 health.

FURTHERMORE, "no possible way of seeing them." That's a laugh. Maybe read the warrant reason the screenshot is right there. I'll do you a favor and post it here so you don't have to work so hard, mr. moderator.

20210127232742_1.jpg

Edited by peter_the_potato
  • Spicy 1
30 minutes ago, peter_the_potato said:

You were harassing me, your partner disrespected me. I didn't report you for it because you didn't do it. Don't put words in my mouth.

I don't have to put words in your mouth because you just said "you didn't do it." Also, so you're telling me spectating you is considered harassment? LMFAO

I didn't spectate you for the fun of it, I spectated you from an rdm case in the bank because they said you kept killing them while they were outside the raid zone, which neither of you had video for. What really hit me for you hacking was you shooting me twice.

https://streamable.com/i0dtjn - This is the reason I spectated you for 10 minutes, wasn't harassing you one bit and once you switched jobs, I had to go on a full on search tryna find you. Also when you did that bank raid, why did you advert false at the end? 

He killed himself then went on duty to follow me using noclip as a rank below Admin, might want to patch that out, it has a potential to be abused. 

man you got me there cause I did do that and I caught yo ass

Towards the end, the "360," I spun my mouse, that's all. 

None of that video would be hard to reproduce, especially not killing 2 people on < 50 health.

I wish I can do a 360 and shoot two bullets at another player while looking at another player under you. You had 3 hours on the server and instantly knows how every single thing runs? I know you got alt's buddy, and I promise you every single one will be banned eventually.

Edited by Romac622
  • Spicy 4
50 minutes ago, peter_the_potato said:

FURTHERMORE, "no possible way of seeing them." That's a laugh. Maybe read the warrant reason the screenshot is right there. I'll do you a favor and post it here so you don't have to work so hard, mr. moderator.

This picture is not enough for a warrant, to me it just looks like you spawned it there and stepped back to take a picture so your name wouldn't show. The printers would either have to be inside the base or the owners of the base carrying them inside.

The formality of this post and your knowledge of our server and server rules for a level 14 just shows that your a minge cop and this is an alt account probably to avoid another permanent ban on your main account. Just my 2 cents EZ

• 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3
25 minutes ago, spilq said:

This picture is not enough for a warrant, to me it just looks like you spawned it there and stepped back to take a picture so your name wouldn't show. The printers would either have to be inside the base or the owners of the base carrying them inside.

The formality of this post and your knowledge of our server and server rules for a level 14 just shows that your a minge cop and this is an alt account probably to avoid another permanent ban on your main account. Just my 2 cents EZ

I didn't spawn that printer in you can check the logs and se- oh wait, we impulse ban and check logs later.

Edited by peter_the_potato

Denied

You will not be unbanned. Romac has sufficient proof to keep you banned for hacking.
However thanks to your video Murph will not be eligible for a promotion this month.

If anyone under the rank of admin is caught exploiting this method of spectating they will be fully demoted on the spot.