Warn Appeal - Jackson Millage

MaxThomas

In-game name: Jackson Millage
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:98631982
Staff members in-game name: Rambo Panda Xen FUBAR
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): (Went offline)
Date & Time of incident: Friday, January 29th, 2021 -- ~16:00:00
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Warn Reason: RDM
What happened? (include any proof): I had a building sign that did say "Building" but it also said that if you disturb me while inside, I'll kill you. I'm tired of these people running into my base while I am trying to build. (I do know this isn't allowed). The player that reported me was blocking me from leaving. I've had problems with this user before. He started dancing while in my way after I told him to move. I decided to kill him as I could not leave my base. I was then reported and brought to the sit. In the sit, the player was constantly telling the moderator to give me full jail times and separate warns. When the mod checks logs to see if I had this textscreen, they claimed that the logs says I placed the textscreen 1 minute after killing the player. This is false (I do not have recording but I am quite aware of what I did and did not do). The textscreen had been there the entire time I was building. I was then warned for "RDM & FAILRP" then Jailed me for 4 minutes for "RDM".
Why should your warn be removed?: This should be removed because I am to believe the staff was lying about the logs and possibly favoring the reporters side. The player was pushing punishment(s) because we've had issues before.

I'll get a video of the sit soon.

To start things off, you claim i am "favoring" the reporter's side while i don't even know that person.

You had a building sign saying that you die if you go inside which is KOS and having a building sign, which is against the rules of the server and if i remember it is considered FailRP, correct me here if i am wrong. You even said it yourself you had one. After relooking at the video before posting my answer here, i realized it didn't said you placed a textscreen RIGHT after, I wasn't lying, I just didn't looked correctly in the Tools logs.

My bad for that but you still had building sign with a KOS sign on your base and you killed a player who was still outside of your base (the reporter)

You also claimed he was body blocking but never provided any proof what so ever. You also dissed in sit. 

On this note : I feel like this was a justified punishement. I will let @proggy decide on that

Video of the sit before i warned him and jailed him.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583997880906285083/804842489017401354/gmod_2021-01-29_17-08-13_Trim.mp4

spacer.png

Edited by Rambo-Panda
  • Disagree 1