Ban "Evasion?"

Name: Lt. Frank Monahan (LA Police Department)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431959611

People Involved: My friend said Catfish or something?

Reason You were Banned: Ban "Evasion." 

Proof of Ban: None, as I said, got off to go to school, came back and was banned with a bunch of numbers.

Your side of the story: I was playing as a secret service agent, but because there was no mayor I went off to partrol the street. Found a base that had illegal money printers and a guy had made a bridge up to the top. I followed him in and shot the machines, then I got off of the server to go to school. I came back later to find I was banned for ban "evasion." Would that happen to be when you leave the server before a staff can talk to you? Or is it something else?

Not quite sure what I did...?

I'd appreciate it if you would forgive me, I met a really cool admin and wanted to base with him tomorrow, but apparently I can't.

As you were about to be banned, you disconnected on purpose to glitch the ban and you came back when you should have been banned earlier. Then you propclimbed into my base and destroyed my printers, and when I froze you, you left the server. When Vernon banned you for NITRP, it updated your ban, so I realized you were the person I banned earlier. Since you were ban evading and were on the server when you should've been banned, I updated the ban as ban evasion. Below is my proof posted in chronological order.

The initial incident in which you RDAed then RDMed the mayor, and then left the server while I jailed you.

g1uTi0U.png

Me banning you for NITRP after you left the server during your jail.

You coming back when you were supposed to be banned (with a friend) and propclimbing in and breaking my printers.

ot9mnMU.jpg

You disconnecting after you were frozen.

qRlvF3L.png

The ban being updated when Vernon did it.

I hope this is enough proof. I literally have a 16 hour recording and it took a while to sift through it. I'm not 100% sure if this is considered ban evading, but he was on the server after I had already banned him, so that seems to be the case. If any more proof is needed, or if I'm missing something, I'll make sure to post it.

@Catfisher Oh I apologize, I wasn't aware that was a thing.

To be quite honest, I disconnected to dodge the jail, joined back (Not knowing I was banned) and continued to play under the impression that everything was O.K.

I left the server after the sit ended, so I assumed that you were done punishing me and I was free to do what I pleased, in my case, leaving and rejoining. Because let's be honest, who wants to wait in a jail cell for 14 minutes when 1, they're pressed for time, and 2, want to have a little fun playing. 

I was not aware that this had happened, and I do apologize for it, and it would be great if you could forgive me. Thanks! ^^

(I do understand why you banned me, but I think what you did would only be "appropriate" in the case of someone who did that on purpose. The only reason I did it was because I thought the sit was over, as you took the mayor back to the PD, gave me my punishment, and vacated the area.) I had no idea you were going to ban me, especially because i thought the sit was over and you went to do something else.

Edited by Lt. Frank Monahan
3 minutes ago, Lt. Frank Monahan said:

@Catfisher Oh I apologize, I wasn't aware that was a thing.

To be quite honest, I disconnected to dodge the jail, joined back (Not knowing I was banned) and continued to play under the impression that everything was O.K.

I left the server after the sit ended, so I assumed that you were done punishing me and I was free to do what I pleased, in my case, leaving and rejoining. Because let's be honest, who wants to wait in a jail cell for 14 minutes when 1, they're pressed for time, and 2, want to have a little fun playing. 

I was not aware that this had happened, and I do apologize for it, and it would be great if you could forgive me. Thanks! ^^

(I do understand why you banned me, but I think what you did would only be "appropriate" in the case of someone who did that on purpose. The only reason I did it was because I thought the sit was over, as you took the mayor back to the PD, gave me my punishment, and vacated the area.) I had no idea you were going to ban me, especially because i thought the sit was over and you went to do something else.

Honestly, you probably don't deserve a perma ban, as I thought you intentionally evaded your ban when it seems now that it was unintentional. I'm confused as to why the ban didn't work, but you did break a lot of rules on purpose.

3 minutes ago, Catfisher said:

Honestly, you probably don't deserve a perma ban, as I thought you intentionally evaded your ban when it seems now that it was unintentional. I'm confused as to why the ban didn't work, but you did break a lot of rules on purpose.

To be honest with you, @Catfisher, I did break 3 rules "intentionally," which would qualify me for NITRP, I 

1) Killed the mayor

2) Arrested the Mayor

3) Broke NLR

But honestly, that's all I did was NITRP. :S

(Even though I was already punished for the mayor, and both occurrences happened at much different times,) 

Edited by Lt. Frank Monahan