WantedGamer's New Staff Application

Name: 11BR CWO WantedGamer

Total time on the server: | 11BR CWO WantedGamer has played for 757:34:39.

Do you own a microphone: yes

Referrals: 11A 2LT Shrood

Staff History:  I have no active warns

Country of Residence: USA

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? I used to staff for an old server called Dysnomia gaming 
but it got shut down due to a lack of funds

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) 

I want to play a bigger part in this community because when i first joined i was alone and just wanted to check out military RP but after a while i made a bunch of friends and i love them all this server has given me so much and all i wish to do is give back to it i try my best to by reporting toxic people and minges and donating but i feel like i should do more so i decided to try for staff i feel like i would make a great part of your staff group because i am nice and fair i like to listen to both sides of a story before making my judgment and i have read the rules and feel like i have a firm understanding of them i am extremely hard to make angry and i wouldnt let my emotions get the better of my judgment i have also developed a strong bond with many players on this server and when i ask them they all say they think i would make a good moderator i have poured so much time into this server and i look forward to signing on everyday this is what i love to do and i cant wait to see it grow into something better i hope this will get accepted but if it doesnt please give me feedback so i can improve i refuse to give up until i am accepted.

thank you for taking the time to read this

-WantedGamer