DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tanhk FUBARS Staff Application

tanhk

In-game name: Tanhk FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:124105070
Warns: None
Timezone: PST
Playtime?:| Tanhk FUBAR has played for 382:11:54.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NONE
    Past experiences as staff: NONE
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 
           I have many reasons why I should be chosen over the other applicants. I am a pretty caring person towards the community and the server, and also really generous when it's to newer players. Meaning by really generous I'll usually help them by giving them money and or trying to help them build a base. I've learned many things throughout my time on the server and outside of it, it's patience. I've noticed in the past how impatient I was to everyone and to my friends mostly. Other than that, I understand the concept of the rules and I'll always make newer players understand them. While playing on the server I've noticed that when not many staff are on at night they're usually a lot of prop blockers and maybe people attempting to crash the server, I'll always try my best to make these players stop what they're doing, to be honest I'm a pretty good negotiator in real life so I expect myself to do this in game hopefully as a staff member.

Whenever I raid bases I always raid for kills, I understand some of the players I raid are new so I'll always give them money just because they're new of course. I'm a person who understands things quickly, yet an example is that if you show how to do this or that, I'll follow and remember. I'm a pretty active person maybe even 24/7, it would be nice for the other staff members to take a break while I'm on. I have good feelings when players either want to minge on the server or maybe even have a good time. I'm a nice and serious person but when I have to be serious then I'll be serious. If I ever become a staff member I'll love taking sits for our community. Hopefully these reasons are valid enough for me to become a staff member. P.S you can always rely on me whenever.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Yes I have been banned for Unintentional MRDM, it was for one week.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I've made one Janurary-2021, October-2020, I made another but I don't remember the exact month. The one I made in january was denied because I wanted it to, I knew I wasn't ready and had a bad burnout for a week
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 8-10 hours during the weekends, 6-7 hours during the weekdays
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? School, basketball, PS4, Sleep if it's even a hobby, build Legos because that really entertains me, and maybe even talk to friends 😉
Did you read the staff rules?: Tanhk FUBAR
P.S State Mistakes especially on my grammar, I was really tired while making this and nervous.

Edited by nobutno
What Jack JJ said.
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

-1 In the last staff application you made, you received lots of positive support and you probably would've been accepted, but then you suddenly deleted the application and said you didn't want to be a staff member anymore with no explanation. How do I know you're not going to do this when you are a staff member? You didn't mention this at all in this application. Why would you retract your last application when you would've been accepted, then make another application less than 20 days later? Your paragraphs are also pretty generic. You meet all the requirements and you say you can contribute a lot of time to being a staff member, but for the reasons listed above and because you pretended that all that didn't happen in this application, I'm out.

2 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

-1 In the last staff application you made, you received lots of positive support and you probably would've been accepted, but then you suddenly deleted the application and said you didn't want to be a staff member anymore with no explanation. How do I know you're not going to do this when you are a staff member? You didn't mention this at all in this application. Why would you retract your last application when you would've been accepted, then make another application less than 20 days later? Your paragraphs are also pretty generic. You meet all the requirements and you say you can contribute a lot of time to being a staff member, but for the reasons listed above and because you pretended that all that didn't happen in this application, I'm out.

I didn't want to be accepted because I knew I wasn't ready, I also had a bad burnout because of school. I'll mention that, sorry about that one chief.

8 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

I won't do it again trust me, and I also had personal reasons just to lyk.

Im seeing alot of -1 from not only well trusted staff but people of the GG community. I'm gonna have to -1, sorry man.

Neutral

For now, I wont dish out my verdict. I will see what others from the community have to say then will come to my conclusion. If you receive many +1's, I will go that way with my response as well.

Edited by SundayMalec
Concluded

Ill stay neutral as well for now but will come back with an edit depending on what happens. you seem pretty nice the few times I've talked to you but there have been many times I've tried to get your attention or just say Hi to you randomly and you've blatantly ignored me... heard me but just ran up to me and ignored me.. and if your doing that to me It makes me think you might be doing that to new players as well but I cant know for sure so I wont make my decision based on that! Ill be back

Good luck man, best wishes

2 hours ago, Fuziphoo said:

Ill stay neutral as well for now but will come back with an edit depending on what happens. you seem pretty nice the few times I've talked to you but there have been many times I've tried to get your attention or just say Hi to you randomly and you've blatantly ignored me... heard me but just ran up to me and ignored me.. and if your doing that to me It makes me think you might be doing that to new players as well but I cant know for sure so I wont make my decision based on that! Ill be back

Good luck man, best wishes

I've heard he only talks to girls. I'll stay neutral aswell, depending on the other responses it could change. But just yesterday you were micspamming so was I though.

9 minutes ago, cockinball said:

I've heard he only talks to girls. I'll stay neutral aswell, depending on the other responses it could change. But just yesterday you were micspamming so was I though.

I don't only talk to girls, but I'm a little confused on who said that.

• Disagree 1
4 hours ago, cockinball said:

I dont understand what  "only talks to girls"  has to do with your response

I'm going to stay neutral because many people are saying you are mingy, mic spam etc., if I see you be a bit more mature with the following days  maybe ill +1

edit: After some consideration, I'm going to -1, you have a lot of things to work on, im sure if you wait a bit and let time fly, you can get accepted 

Best of luck homie ❤️ 

Edited by thomasJeffersontypebeat
6 minutes ago, ImHomeless said:

heard you were pretty mingy, and you took down your staff app out of nowhere?

is there any point in saying neutral lol

Yes I can be mingey but about the "taking down my staff app out of nowhere" just to tell you again, I knew I wasn't ready for it just yet. I also had a pretty bad burnout that week.

• Agree 1
26 minutes ago, nobutno said:

Yes I can be mingey but about the "taking down my staff app out of nowhere" just to tell you again, I knew I wasn't ready for it just yet. I also had a pretty bad burnout that week.

I just don't understand how you could take down your staff application because you know you're not ready, then reapply a mere 20 days later? It seems like a very short amount of time to transition from being so not-ready for staff that you take down your application to applying again.

I also think you wouldn't be a very good staff member if you're getting burnout when you're not even staff. I feel like if you apply for staff and get accepted, you won't even be playing the server anymore in less than a week.

• Like 1