Vagabond's Staff App

Arizona

Maverick, I do not know where you got that information, but I have not been mingey for a while now, and have never been mingey in a tryout. I take my Delta Force WL very seriously. If you have a complaint with evidence, please send it to my COL so I may be properly punished. Otherwise, please do not spread misinformation.

1 hour ago, Arizona said:

Maverick, I do not know where you got that information, but I have not been mingey for a while now, and have never been mingey in a tryout. I take my Delta Force WL very seriously. If you have a complaint with evidence, please send it to my COL so I may be properly punished. Otherwise, please do not spread misinformation.

I would like to disagree w/ that. Once during GB tryouts you wanted to watch and we told you that you couldn't so then you proceeded to minge around on both your DF and army whitelists trying to find ways to sneak in and watch. You even went as far as threatening to kill the guard of the KH door if they didn't let you in to watch. So my opinion on your staff application would have to be a -1 for all of the reasons previously stated.

Edited by [GG]Flak
typo lmao
8 minutes ago, [GG]Flak said:

I would like to disagree w/ that. Once during GB tryouts you wanted to watch and we told you that you couldn't so then you proceeded to minge around on both your DF and army whitelists trying to find ways to sneak in and watch. You even went as far as threatening to kill the guard of the KH door if they didn't let you in to watch. So my opinion on your staff application would have to be a -1 for all of the reasons previously stated.

As I have stated before, I have changed since this. As I state in my staff app, I no longer do these mingey and childish things anymore. People, although few, do speak good things about me. I am a new person, and I have not done any of these things in a long time. My rank was also frozen, and since that, I have taken the DF WL more seriously.

4 hours ago, Arizona said:

As I have stated before, I have changed since this. As I state in my staff app, I no longer do these mingey and childish things anymore. People, although few, do speak good things about me. I am a new person, and I have not done any of these things in a long time. My rank was also frozen, and since that, I have taken the DF WL more seriously.

Not one person has seen this change in you, and people certainly don’t change over night. Actions speak louder then words. 

You also just just admitted to having a frozen rank. There is ZERO exception as to why you thought it was a good idea to apply after having your rank frozen. If anything this should have been an eye opener for you. 

EDIT: DURING YOUR PROCESS in your staff app you just made a stupid profile update. Nice.

Edited by Yazmo ☣