The Silent One's Moderator Application

Thomass

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_1:1:50906656

Warns: 3

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime?: 81:29:12

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Zaroni Pepperoni

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

-Garnet Gaming Dark RP Trial Mod 2016
-Saints RP Manager 2015-2016
-GFL TTT Server Trial Mod 2017
-1942 RP Server Moderator 2017-2018

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well, I was a member of the community in 2016 and have been although unfortunately I had to resign my role and take a break due to rough times from school as well some personal things. I've returned though, spent a lot of my time learning the new community, the players, and the overall new Garnet Gaming. I've already made so many friends, met some old from my 2016 staff days (Vernon, Jake, Evity, IAreCrow, Gracee, and the list goes on). I enjoy the new server as well as the new vibe that the community has and am willing and committed to doing my best to try and further the community in the right direction that it is currently going. In addition, I am more than willing to learn more as of course I know I will have too, if this application is accepted and I wish to truly meet the staff team.

I consider myself caring, compassionate and helpful. From my personal experience, I believe they're are a huge amount of characteristics and traits that make a good staff member. Some of them being the ability to work with others, your ability to accept change, and just being willing to do your job. I certainly don't have all these traits, but I don't think anyone truly does have all these. I will however bring what I can to the staff team such as my huge ability to work with others, learn from mistakes, learn fast, and help others. I also would commit a huge amount of my time to being on duty and handling sits rather than my own roleplaying, which is something that is worth sacrificing to help others. Also, it's just a joy to help other's on this community for various reasons, the most important ones being the satisfaction you get from it and Garnet Gaming's overall atmosphere.   

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, 2016

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be able to be on at the busy night time and contribute around 3-5 hours in the day. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Football, Soccer, part-time internship at a hospital

Did you read the staff rules?: The Silent One
Edited by The Silent One
7 hours ago, Settings✔ said:

Out of the previous staff members, I don't recall having a single problem with you.

+1

(Not sure if my vote counts or not but there it is anyways)

Omg Settings, I've missed you! Wish you came on the server sometime so we could catch up

Edited by The Silent One
11 minutes ago, Not Cool said:

oh yeah +1 of course, I've only heard good thing about you and you're very active, always there when I connect to the server

But I don't remember someone named "The Silent One" back in 2016, I play since august 2016

I was that guy who had a feud with Hoodies, I watched iBatman try and do 50 sits in an hour for Owner because Garnet offered him it, I saw Gracee accidentally throw someone across a roof as a Trial Mod (funny asf), I was there when Gaypoint used his black out bases and when Settings was the BEST Owner aside from Garnet

Ring a bell or still don't remember me?

Edited by The Silent One
10 minutes ago, The Silent One said:

I was that guy who had a feud with Hoodies, I watched iBatman try and do 50 sits in an hour for Owner because Garnet offered him it, I saw Gracee accidentally throw someone across a roof as a Trial Mod (funny asf), I was there when Gaypoint used his black out bases and when Settings was the BEST Owner aside from Garnet

Ring a bell or still don't remember me?

I remember you but @Evitywas the best owner

1 minute ago, Not Cool said:

ok but there wasn't any grace back in 2016 if I remember correctly, maybe you mean Verafly ? 

Perhaps I'm talking about 2017 with Grace, but no, Verafly was just like no words for her to be honest