This thumbnail was auto generated from YT itself, I'm a clickbait YTber now.

In all seriousness, the shots that the server sees are often very different from what the client sees so some frustrating shots that should hit just plain miss or turn into limb shots. It's frustrating that arms in front of someone's chest only counts the arm shot instead of the chest sometimes, leading to 25 damage orsis shots on some unusual occasions.  

• Winner 1
6 minutes ago, Josh said:

When you are on a server with 100ish other people from all other the world, you aren't gonna have the best latency no matter how good the server is.

Also, what are those radio noises in your video?

From the video's description

Ouchie

Don't worry about the constant radio clicks, its just the way I configured TS when I push to talk. If some shots are misses, then I understand fully but most of these are just the server saying I missed outright.

This is a problem for source games in general for example in cs if you enable sv_showinpacts 1 the. You can see that the server in some cases can register a completely difrent hit location then the client this is especially bad with shot guns with large spread.