SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:84272730
Staff members in-game name: Pretty sure it wa Big Tony
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) N/A
Date & Time of incident: not exactly sure but either 3/24/22 
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban:  
What happened? (include any proof): I have literally no clue, i have been afk for like a day and a half
Why should your ban be removed?:

REASON 1. My ban was given to me claiming I "Mass RDM'ed. This is not true in the context of what happened. Every single kill I had was a hit that was given to me through /placehit or a payphone. I have looked through the rules and cant find anything on it stating that a building sign prohibits me from completing a hit. 

REASON 2: The church at which these hits took place claimed that these were murders and not hits based on the building sign outside. Altough, Andreas put a KOS sign next to the building sign, which in the Rules states that it is NOT ALLOWED under building Rules 

If you wish to construct your base without getting raided, you must place down a text screen reading "Building" onto the exterior.

• If you have a building sign placed on the building you're basing in and are actively building, you're immune to muggings and raids against yourself.
  • You may not have a building sign and a kos sign simultaneously.
  • If a building sign is placed on the exterior of a building all roleplay is paused inside of the building.
  • While your building sign is placed, you shouldn't have any valuables/entities inside your base.

I presume that the addition of a KOS sign onto the Building sign would make the building sign void, meaning all my hits were RP and fair game.

I would like to know if completing a hit is no RP if it is in a building in a building sing, if my ban was fair whatsoever or if it was just out if spite, and if the addition of the KOS sign makes the Building sign void.spacer.png

In addition to this, it only mentions in the the rules that muggings and Raids are not RP. But according to the Rules for assassins, I am not allowed to raid (unless my target is in their base) which I didn't raid, and I cant mug since I cant commit criminal activity.

• If you have a building sign placed on the building you're basing in and are actively building, you're immune to muggings and raids against yourself.
  •  
  • You may raid only if necessary to complete a hit.
  • You may counter all illegal activities.

Andreas did not own the base therefore his KOS sign is in-valid, I'm not sure why he put his up while there was a building sign.

• If a building sign is placed on the exterior of a building all roleplay is paused inside of the building.

All roleplay would've been paused which means a hitman can not complete a hit.

3 minutes ago, SundayMalec said:

Andreas did not own the base therefore his KOS sign is in-valid, I'm not sure why he put his up while there was a building sign.

who did own the base? and does the color of the sign matter? the building sign was camouflaged into the building, which is the main reason I kept going into it and taking hits, since I couldn't see the Building sign. Also does andreas owning it go into play since it still was on the building? whoever owned it had no intention of reporting Andreas and wanted the KOS sign there anyway...

11 minutes ago, SundayMalec said:

Thats true too

34 minutes ago, Andreas_Mitrovic said:

Thats true too

The sign was posted on the base and was taken seriously as  I was killed multiple times for just being outside of the church. The sign itself was being used to kill me specifically. 

Just now, SundayMalec said:

I didn't know it was there, I never knew about it. If I did I would have. 

So then why am I to blame for that? if anything this is a misunderstanding. Also the text that read "building" was very close to the color of the actual church, which is not allowed according to the rules