Final Event- Warehouse Campaign

Hello everyone, the final event to the warehouse campaign is going to be on Friday @ 6pm EST, We will be ending it to hopefully build and better one. Try to be on if possible should be a fun one with much interaction. 

@Python @Fetn @WeebMaster @MillerjermWe all need to talk prior to the event. I'll need assistance from other GMs, I won't be able to run this entire event by myself. I'll be speaking to you in Discord shortly.

General William to US: LtCol Theos, I'm currently on another base in the area, I'll be flying in tomorrow. We will be holding trainings to test and evaluate your skills. The Russians have been quiet recently, please keep an eye on their movements. Satellite images have shown more vehicles have been moving in, there could be another attack soon. Stay alert. See you soon. Please pass this message along.

General Anatoly to Russia: Hello, As you know recently I've been on the base quite frequently. I've evaluated your expertise and have done plenty of training missions with you. I'm looking forward to everyone being there for the Big OP on Friday. PPKN @Okonma, As we've done the most training I'm hoping your GRU boys will be there especially. Everyone stay alert and prepare for battle. 

PLEASE TRY TO BE ON AN HOUR BEFORE THE EVENT FOR BRIEFING!

I would like to speak to any of the RU Soc leaders before Friday to give them a better understanding of whats happening. Please PM me on Discord or Forums. 

Discord :  Marcus🔥👑#3043

Edited by Aparh