Another One Bites The Dust

Well as y'all know I just haven't been feeling it lately if you've talked with me in game. I just feel like everyone I know is either leaving or gone and for me those are the people that made my time on the server enjoyable. Also I'm having surgery soon and I would probably be gone for a month or so and I have no LOA time left so yeah. Anyways I believe right now I should be focusing on these next two years of University and just focusing more on my life right now than video games. I remember when I joined the server I got VIP after 30 mins and Abides called me a dumbass for spending my money without even knowing if I liked the server. Also some honorable mentions of people that helped me out when I first started and helped me apply for staff are 

Appletechman

Triad 

Omni 

Smitty 

TooRaw 

Melodramitic Panda

AnthonyHBTL

BINLADINHOE

Also sorry If I'm forgetting anyone else. 

I wanted to thank everyone that's known me and helped me out since I joined the server and who knows maybe you'll see one of my signature Pacman signs next to a base in the future.

Edited by Pacman
  • Like 1
  • Sad 14
  • Disagree 1
5 minutes ago, Pacman said:

Well as y'all know I just haven't been feeling it lately if you've talked with me in game. I just feel like everyone I know is either leaving or gone and for me those are the people that made my time on the server enjoyable. Also I'm having surgery soon and I would probably be gone for a month or so and I have no LOA time left so yeah. Anyways I believe right now I should be focusing on these next two years of University and just focusing more on my life right now than video games. I remember when I joined the server I got VIP after 30 mins and Abides called me a dumbass for spending my money without even knowing if I liked the server. Also some honorable mentions of people that helped me out when I first started and helped me apply for staff are 

Appletechman

Triad 

Omni 

Smitty 

TooRaw 

Melodramitic Panda

AnthonyHBTL

BINLADINHOE

I wanted to thank everyone that's known me and helped me out since I joined the server and who knows maybe you'll see one of my signature Pacman signs next to a base in the future.

no pacman 😞 i'll miss you so much you were a good staff member
-Ace

• Like 1

Damn bro, I might have to get pay day 2 😯 I always see you playing it. Now what staff member will I have knife fights with randomly anymore. Hey man thank you for all the experience and memories made bro, you taught me a lot you, triad and other brought a lot of joy at times on the server and I’m thankful and glad we met. You a bitch and suck at knife fights tho 😳🤣

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Pacman said:

Appletechman

Triad 

Omni 

Smitty 

TooRaw 

Melodramitic Panda

AnthonyHBTL

BINLADINHOE

bro i swar you dont got the dsod mask youi'te garvagte, even with 300 piing i  can still complete shawdow raid

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LordOfDragon said:

Hey pac we had some good times bruh and hope to see you soon bro much love and stay safe 🥲💯

Add me on Steam and we can always play something.

6 hours ago, keira said:

ill miss u bro :C 

play satisfactory with meeee

also ur shark fin soup

Yeah Ill get back into Satisfactory now that I have more time honestly.

6 hours ago, ElCompadre said:

Good Luck Pacman, ty for the moments 😞

Boi you're going to join me and Keira in Satisfactory.

6 hours ago, isaacace2 said:

no pacman 😞 i'll miss you so much you were a good staff member
-Ace

Ill see ya around someday maybe if you stick around g.

6 hours ago, Romac622 said:

F̸̧͋̇̽̏̀̐͊̈́̌̈́Ũ̸͉̟̞͔͌͛̈́̃̎C̴̢͙̼̥͎̙̩̎́̀̆͂̈̀͝K̸̛͎̱͉̱̹̤̆̏̈́̆͜͝

I'll miss you bro. It was fun talking to you ingame. Hope to catch you around soon.

Hey hit me up if you ever want to play any other games I'm usually down.

6 hours ago, RealOmni said:

Damn bro, I might have to get pay day 2 😯 I always see you playing it. Now what staff member will I have knife fights with randomly anymore. Hey man thank you for all the experience and memories made bro, you taught me a lot you, triad and other brought a lot of joy at times on the server and I’m thankful and glad we met. You a bitch and suck at knife fights tho 😳🤣

First of all Bitch you suck at knife fights. Also do get Payday its fun to play with friends and it doesn't have to be payday I have like 6-700 games shared with me.

6 hours ago, StarButterfly said:

bro i swar you dont got the dsod mask youi'te garvagte, even with 300 piing i  can still complete shawdow raid

me and Binladin just did it tonight without having someone lag across the entire map scrub.

4 hours ago, Hardy said:

Not you too bro

Now me big sad ; - ;

Ima miss you Cheerios you were always one of my favorite higher ups

30 minutes ago, Pikožrút said:

I wish you luck with everything you want to accomplish in life. It was always fun to meet you on the server and just to hag out with you for a little bit. ❤️ Nothing but love. Amazing guy, kinda sad to see you leave but thats how life works 😞 Best of luck dude ❤️ 

Piko Ima miss chilling in your base and just talking with ya in general. Who knows you can always add me on steam and join us in some other games. 

• Like 1