Jordan's Staff Application

JordanD

In-game name: 11B DS SFC Jordan D
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:119486298 
Warns: No active warnings.
Timezone: Central Standard Time.
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 88 hours of playtime. 
Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] V alor
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I've Been staff on multiple FiveM and Unturned Servers
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] In addition to my experience, I'd plan on bringing a great attitude and a sense of welcome to the server as well as giving users a unique experience on the server. I would like to help the community grow and be a place for users to log on everyday and have a fun, and enjoyable time on the server. I believe I can bring a team leadership and team working skills to the staff team. I overall would like to join the staff team to help new members of Garnet Gaming, and ensure the community is a fun and friendly place to game! I enjoy playing this server and it is one of my favorites to play on. That is why I want to bring a better experience to the players and make sure that they do not encounter minges and RDM’ers or help them with problems they might face and anything else that might ruin their time on the server.

Another reason why I want to join the staff team is because I want to help decrease sit times. I often feel that sits, especially when we have a lower server population, take a long time. I believe that this will make the player’s much happier with the staff team so they can get back to combat. When playing on the server I also really enjoy interacting with new players and showing them how to play. When I was new to the server I was often confused and lost, and having people teach me really helped me out, and I want to replicate this experience for new players. An additional reason why I want to join the staff team is because I know the rules on the server very well which means I shouldn’t have near to no problems when concluding situations in a staff sits and will try to finish the sit to the best of my ability. Being a staff member on Garnet has always been a goal for me and I really want to prove why I’m different and unique compared to others.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I have never received a punishment to my knowledge
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, this is my first application for the Staff team. 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Currently, I'm back in school, but I have enough time to be on at least 15-20 hours a week.

Edited by JordanD
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
  • Community Director
19 minutes ago, Valor1 said:

Hey, man I don't remember giving u a referral if I have may u please tell me when I did?  

Might be mistaken for "Hey go app on the forums" (Since you HR) verus "Use me as a referral".

You seem like a nice guy in-game and you do show a prerogative to help people. Your hours might be just over the requirement, but hell - That's the point of the TMod Phase; to give you a Trial. Your application is really well written as well.

+1 Good Luck 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Valor1 said:

Hey, man I don't remember giving u a referral if I have may u please tell me when I did?  

There once this one PVT Mass RDM'ing , brought me and him to a sit, he started being racist with n word and stuff, and you said something along the lines of, "Hey you'd be a good staff member, you should apply when you get the hours"

7 minutes ago, JordanD said:

I took it as you referring me to join staff. I'll change it if you'd like.

Oh right, I think I remember you now, I saw your attitude, and how calmly you were handling the situation. It seemed as if you already had experience, and it shows now in your app as you told me in game as well. +1 from me sorry for not remembering good luck! 

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
On 4/4/2021 at 11:30 PM, JordanD said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I have never received a punishment to my knowledge

If you don’t know if you’ve been warned or not, you can always check /warn 🙂

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Currently, I'm back in school, but I have enough time to be on at least 15-20 hours a week.

I was told this application so, I’m going to pass it on aswell 15-20 hours weekly is amazing but please don’t burn yourself out 🙂

Other than that, +1. Good application, I’d think you be a good fit for the staff team

NEUTRAL (updated from +1 4/8)

Im changing my +1 to Neutral for now, I’d like to have a conversation with you first to better get to know you as I haven’t really ever seen you. @JordanD

Edited by RealRichard

+1

I haven't seen anything much or anything wrong with you in-game but your staff app looks good and your +1's look good. I think you'd be a good addition to the staff team, although 15-20 hours is a bit much for someone who is in school and makes me think that you wouldn't be doing your homework (if you're online) which irl takes priority over GMod. Other than that, don't burn yourself out and good luck!

12 hours ago, Early6111 said:

+1

I haven't seen anything much or anything wrong with you in-game but your staff app looks good and your +1's look good. I think you'd be a good addition to the staff team, although 15-20 hours is a bit much for someone who is in school and makes me think that you wouldn't be doing your homework (if you're online) which irl takes priority over GMod. Other than that, don't burn yourself out and good luck!

I am apart of a committe n my school. I have 2 assignments a week per class, and we do them all day on a monday group I'm in. My school is very organized and strict on this stuff. Giving me lots of time

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Maddox said:

+1 based on others' opinions

However, I have never seen you in-game or in TS, so I suggest you get to know the community a little more.

I'd Love to meet you and get to know you! You online today?

1 minute ago, hysteria said:

I don’t think that you are that bad of a guy based on what others are saying but I have only seen you once in game(not to question your activity) and haven’t spoke to you. My main reasoning for -1’ing is that I have never seen you in TS nor have I seen you try to engage with the rest of the MRP community. 

But good luck!

Thank you for the feed back, I understand a lot of people haven't seen me, I tend to get on late at night or early in the morning, Most of the time I'm in TS but I guess people dont see me. I will defiantly try to engage with the community and players more!

• Friendly 2

+1

Very pleasing to look at application.

When I talked to you before you seemed like a really nice guy that just really wanted to help out, and that’s 1 quality that staff members should always have.

Your responses to people’s feedback is also a good sign to other members that you actually care about this, and you’re willing to push this application to the very end.

I hope to be working with you soon, and good luck on the app!

• Agree 1