Ba11ParkFrank41 -- Staff Application

In-game name: Ba11ParkFrank41
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:541722541
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | Ba11ParkFrank41 has played for 362:12:35.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Austin
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] NON
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

There are many reasons that can show why I should be chosen over other applicants, first would be that I've been apart of the server for a good long time. I started out as a toxic annoying kid to actually gaining trust from more admins and people of the GG community. Making it this far to where I'm creating new friends and being a more mature self makes me a great asset to the staff team showing my maturity and self control. Another one would be having responsibility and privilege to be apart of this Community. Every time I've logged on to have fun on this server I've always considered it as a privilege and a responsibility to abide by the rules. Unfortunately, with my ban this can show a great let down showing how I abide by the rules, and I regret doing it. But, I consider my ban as unintentional, I was more focused as having fun rather than being aware of who I was effecting or bothering and I apologize for that.

Another reason why you should choose me over other applicants is because of my history of handling situations and I would like to bring in information during my downtime off the server, I took the opportunity to join the GG MRP server. I then created a name for myself there I started taking on leadership positions and learning new things as I was there. Some of you may think this doesn't apply to being apart of staff on darkrp. I think it does because taking on leadership roles bring me to a higher standard and being role model towards other and that's something a great moderator needs to show to the community and others around him/her. Even though these paragraphs are short I think they show how great I would fit in the staff team of GG DARKRP. Thank you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I've been banned (recently) for Mass RDM:

If you wanna see the full story go to the search bar in the forums and type in "Ba11ParkFrank Ban Appeal" But for the short version, I was messing around with shin and he decided to run into a certain persons base that didn't want me to be there. I didn't think much of it at the time since I was having fun doing something else, with shin going into the base multiple times it caused a MNLR. shortly after there had been like 6 people in the front door of the base, so like a normal Darkrp player I adverted raid blowing the entire base up. Unfortunately with that raid it caused a MASS RDM. There had been multiple admin sits that said I shouldn't be banned. Once it was taken to the forums the managers decided to put the ban through since technically I did break the rules, and I regret doing it.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 3 applications 1 was recent  a few days before my ban.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: lots of time. (no specific amount of time I'm just always active)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I hang out with irl friends, play basketball, and try to find other ways to stay active. As well as doing great in school.
Did you read the staff rules?: Ba11ParkFrank41

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1

you do have a history of handling situations, poorly. Asides milrp, leadership? Mrp makes me wanna stick a rebar rod up my ass.

Here's what Ozzy says to python, it's relatable to you

Often shows flashes of immaturity.

So I'm neutral, Hell I'm 100% sure that this will get accepted, half the staff team gone

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

+1 

franks been around for a long while. Always good to be around. I think he’d be a good addition to the team because he really does enjoy the server and wants to be here. As soon as he was able to he bolted straight back online and filled an application so he can get back to doing to dew. 

Hey Ba11ParkFrank,

2 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I've been banned (recently) for Mass RDM:

This alone makes your application extremely weak, I don't care how good your reputation is within the server, how are you getting banned if you claim to have knowledge of the rules? You said it was unintentional, but from the whole description it sounded like you were just simply minging. 

Additionally there is still this instance of immaturity less than two months ago - 

https://streamable.com/ewqk6s 

Due to simply alone your recent punishments on the server, I don't feel comfortable with you on the staff team. You seem toxic and immature when things don't go your way and I wouldn't be surprised if you'll have additional issues in the future. 

There's also this document here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/11hZO3aRGEicLoKem3E0DGXY6oNAa-T6t-3-gKqBOmj8/edit

This wouldn't all be such a big deal if all this was a year ago, but it was less than two months ago (and you were banned just super recently!). To put it simply, you're a bad face for the staff team. 

Without even going into any consideration of how well made your application was or my personal experiences with you, it's beyond clear to me that you're not fit for the staff team and you need to wait longer until your reputation stops smelling of toxicity. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

I honestly understand your point but what you said was completely false and doesn't show how I would be a terrible fit for staff. I think you're being to harsh and me making friends with staff that thought I was annoying a long time ago is progress I could only dream of. I understand you have your opinion but I highly disagree with what you said but thanks for the info.

6 minutes ago, Yamagata said:

and apparently you don't know the context of this situation so please understand what I had to go through and what the situations were because a lot of things you've said are completely justified. Yes I was annoying sometimes, and Yes these videos show me being toxic but the accusations saying that I'm not fit for staff and you not knowing what had happened before those clips were shown it completely unfair so make sure you check what really happened before you say I'm un-fit for staff

• Disagree 2
14 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

and apparently you don't know the context of this situation so please understand what I had to go through and what the situations were because a lot of things you've said are completely justified. Yes I was annoying sometimes, and Yes these videos show me being toxic but the accusations saying that I'm not fit for staff and you not knowing what had happened before those clips were shown it completely unfair so make sure you check what really happened before you say I'm un-fit for staff

What are you even trying to say here? That you being toxic recently doesn't make you unfit for staff? Sure, I don't have the full context of the situations, but I don't need context to see the your immaturity in response to conflict and you being wrong. Additionally, it isn't even the recent toxicity that makes you unfit for staff entirely. It's that you've recently been banned on top of that. It all encompasses an image of you and that image isn't what I want on the staff team. 

• Disagree 1

this is the last thing I'll say but if you look at my last ap before I got banned I had the whole community on my side and because of the situation that had occured I knew people didn't change their mind. I posted this today because I trusted that the community still knew that this ban doesn't define me and that they knew the truth of why I was banned. I completely and 100% garentee this ban wasn't an act of immaturity or toxicity. It was literally unintentional. anyways that's what I have to say.

• Like 1