Void.

Godfather

3 hours ago, Timid said:

I guarantee any Anger you have seen demonstrated by me was all in character.

As Delta force, I am obligated to keep a reputation.

Sorry if I was ever mean to you, if i ever was, it was never intended.

Hope this changes your opinion about me.

Bull shit. As a DF you are to act somewhat elitist that is correct, but that does not mean toxic. What is your excuse for RU? You consistently make a fool of yourself and yell at enlisted cause they are bad and “not on your level”. Aswell in the old Taiga map you would attack people in PMs if you killed them while they were basecamping. 

1 hour ago, SamSlayer | GarnetGaming.net said:

RU whenever he feels they need assistances, and I have had to at times message him to come back because he frequently tries to aid in their current lack of numbers issue

He switches to a RU name where he isn’t affiliated with his code name in DF and minges, and frankly he does it with Vagabond a few of the other DF aswell.

12 minutes ago, .br0ken said:

I'll have to -1 this, The way you respond to these accusations doesn't look promising, It seems like you're very defensive and that you don't take criticism.

-1 on this as well. 
Br0ken sent this as I was literally typing out the same response. 

15 hours ago, Timid said:

Are you redpanda? 

Also, you are in no position to testify on my leadership.

You do not know much about me, considering I don't know much about you. 

I do daily training for both RU and US about any tryout they would like help with.

Please provide an example.

I was gonna remain impartial on this but after seeing you fight and argue with people on the application i'm going to -1 this.

9 hours ago, Maverick said:

-1 all the above. Plus I had a guy come to me today by the name of cumdrop and they called me a "faggot" and it really sounded like you... also had a cumswallow.

11 hours ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

Bull shit. As a DF you are to act somewhat elitist that is correct, but that does not mean toxic. What is your excuse for RU? You consistently make a fool of yourself and yell at enlisted cause they are bad and “not on your level”. Aswell in the old Taiga map you would attack people in PMs if you killed them while they were basecamping. 

11 hours ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

He switches to a RU name where he isn’t affiliated with his code name in DF and minges, and frankly he does it with Vagabond a few of the other DF aswell.

Guys, I don't act elitist, if anyone actually knows me, they know I'm actually quiet in game.

I would never call you a faggot mav. That wasn't me.

I don't ever act toxic to people, people, who know me, know that's the truth.
Once again, I'm not sure if you think I'm Normacco, but it isn't true.

Also, I wasn't DF on Tiaga.  I think you are thinking of a different person, Yax.

I would rather teach people, than scold them. I hold many training sessions and I'd like to think I'm tolerant to the entry level.
I think some of them would testify on my behalf.

Also, the code-name thing is long gone. I am not going to dismiss it, I know what happened, but it won't happen again.
I'm going to restate what I said earlier:

I understand the effects of the decisions made by me. I can assure everyone that I don't think that is acceptable behavior. 

I scrapped that long ago and confessed to Ethan. We are on good terms now. It hasn't happened since. 

Also, since then, any time I help out RU is to play efficiently.

TL:DR: The codename thing was understood and not to be done again, I am not the toxic person you describe, I would never call someone a faggot.

I don't go on RU much anymore, if you have any questions/ Responses, please contact me on teamspeak, I will be in the CS: GO lobby.

If you see anyone with an "Operator" type name, it won't be me.  Have a talk with them, or look for me.

/pm maverick < 3

51 minutes ago, [GG] Cypher said:

I was gonna remain impartial on this but after seeing you fight and argue with people on the application i'm going to -1 this.

1 hour ago, GarnetGaming | Medinator said:

-1 Youre very toxic and you can't handle criticism in your staff app sorry man but it's a no from me

2 hours ago, Tora1 said:

-1 on this as well. 
Br0ken sent this as I was literally typing out the same response. 

54 minutes ago, [GG] Cypher said:

2 hours ago, .br0ken said:

I'll have to -1 this, The way you respond to these accusations doesn't look promising, It seems like you're very defensive and that you don't take criticism.

Very sorry if my rebuts come off as aggressive, it's never my intention to belittle.

My only intention of this is to dispel a lot of the confusion about who I am and judgement.

As stated previously, I would gladly take any criticism. 
Here's a quote from a previous response from me: "If you provided a decent enough reason, I would withdraw my application."

I'm not here to act better than everyone, I value the opinions of everyone.

If someone said you are bad because I saw you do this _______.  I would admit to it, like the whole operator incident. 

"I understand the effects of the decisions made by me. I can assure everyone that I don't think that is acceptable behavior. 

I scrapped that long ago and confessed to Ethan. We are on good terms now. It hasn't happened since. "

However, when someone just says to point of, "-1 you're kind of toxic", it makes me want to know why, and if they gave me something then I would own up to it. 

TL:DR I wouldn't dismiss criticism, in fact, I admitted to all criticism on the post.  
Also, I hope you all understand, it isn't my intention to stir people up. I value everyone's reasoning of why they like/dislike me, but if there isn't a reason I'd just like one. That's all.

Thank you guys for your time.

41 minutes ago, Timid said:

TL:DR I wouldn't dismiss criticism, in fact, I admitted to all criticism on the post.  
Also, I hope you all understand, it isn't my intention to stir people up. I value everyone's reasoning of why they like/dislike me, but if there isn't a reason I'd just like one. That's all.

You’re only digging your grave deeper. People don’t change over night. I’d suggest improving your image over the next couple of weeks. As of current from both US and RU you have very negative reviews with a few good ones in between. Two of which are from your own faction. 

From your reaction, and the essays you’re typing to defend yourself, and finally your recent interactions with the player base have not been positive.

Without commenting on this, try to self improve. Show consistent improvement over weeks and that’s how you clear up your image. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

You’re only digging your grave deeper. People don’t change over night. I’d suggest improving your image over the next couple of weeks. As of current from both US and RU you have very negative reviews with a few good ones in between. Two of which are from your own faction. 

From your reaction, and the essays you’re typing to defend yourself, and finally your recent interactions with the player base have not been positive.

Without commenting on this, try to self improve. Show consistent improvement over weeks and that’s how you clear up your image. 

I really don’t think every single post the man makes requires some sort of refutation from you, this is a staff app not a subreddit. Post a +1/-1 with valid reasoning, and don’t turn it into an argument. If you disagree then feel free to pm me, I’ll make sure to take a look at it if I get a chance.

• Winner 1