DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

LEGIONS/agent crypt player report.

Legions

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: grand daddy  drew
Your in-game name:Legions 
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:136637792
In-game name of reportee: grand daddy drew 
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): no clue 
Date & Time of incident: around 3pm eastern time, April 20th. 
Timezone:eastern 
What happened? (include any proof): I began a sit for prop block so I teleported to the guy and was looking for a prop block in the gun shop and recently people have been using invisible props so I was just walking around to make sure it wasn’t something I could not see, before entering the base drew came out of no where media mic spamming me in my ear as a civilian so I muted him, then he proceeded by using chat “retard go kys” out of anger for the mute he kills me in a sit. Afterwords I brought him to a roof asking him why he killed me, he spammed me saying admin abuse... “where’s the sit” so I returned both of us and reported it. Andreas took the sit and jailed him for I don’t remember how long, not very long. 

I understand that no one knew it was a sit but the fact that he got mad and being as toxic as possible I think the punishment should be more then simply a jail and easily broke multiple rules in one interaction. 

RDM, media mic spam, chat spam, failrp, plz tell me if I’m wrong I could be. And need to watch in 1080p to be able to read chat. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
30 minutes ago, AgentCrypt said:

RDM

This is true I did RDM him for the reason of muting me...

31 minutes ago, AgentCrypt said:

media mic spam

Yes, I was playing a moaning sound effect through my mic which some might find annoying which is a very good reason of doing so...

32 minutes ago, AgentCrypt said:

chat spam

Have no clue what you are talking about never chat spammed... I did however copy that you were indeed Staff abusing...

33 minutes ago, AgentCrypt said:

failrp

Indeed I did...

Not trying to play it off like I didn't  do anything I did indeed break a few rules and I take full responsibility for what I have done... However I would like to point out that When I did RDM you, you took me to a roof by yourself with no report or other staff member present  to inflict a warn or jail on me for RDM which if I'm not mistaking is Staff Abuse... Also I would like to point out this could have all been prevented if you simply were Staff on Duty while you are taking sits.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 7