Staff members in-game name: Unknown

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Unknown

Date & Time of incident: Unknown

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Cheating/Hacking 

How long were you banned for?: 35148028.5 minutes

Proof of Ban: 

What happened? (include any proof): I was banned for using cheats

Why should your ban be removed?: Imma keep it simple, I actually never genuinely played on the server I kinda just hopped on once and like played for a few hours then decided to inject cheats. Now I actually never had a chance to play on this server plus I was banned at least a year ago so I don't really know how long hack bans are suppose to be but usually on other servers it's around 6 months. And from what I can calculate my ban time is around 66 years. So I am asking to be forgiven because I never actually ever played on this server and I genuinely want to try playing on it and play legit. I was being a bit of a dumbass and decided to inject the cheats just for shits and giggles. All I'm asking for is forgiveness as I never was a long time player of this server and not even well known so if I can be unbanned or even have my ban time reduced from 66 years I'll be very thankful. Thank you.

https://gyazo.com/93ab8c5cc08449d37bc2f476bd757881 

Heres the link to the ban message, It wouldn't let me post it into the appeal itself

Edited by Not Fusion

This would be the case with most players that are getting banned for cheating. They will regret it later on but they have definitely ruined playing experience while they were cheating. This is why ''think twice before acting'' is a thing - and since you have admitted to cheating I don't think the ban was unjustified, therefore the ban should stay in place until a new wipe takes place. 

Appeals are not for apologies or asking for forgiveness unfortunately - only to prove eventual unjustified bans/warns.

• Like 1

Waiting 1 year to appeal is not going to help your case in my opinion, you'll probably see this a lot but you should have though it through before cheating in the first place, And cheating ban is now 999 years idk what it was a year ago.

Denied

I understand you wanting to come back to the server and all but you have admitted that you cheated there for the ban is valid. appeal are here if you think the ban wasn't valid and in this case it is.

Wait for wipe and have a great day.

logo.png.8618892c081886992d305cc19ca9349

@Ozzy @Jake @Zachman pls lock and move.