DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fridges Ban Appeal

Fridge

Since Acer was fully invisible, and to my knowledge there's not really anything that can make you see him, it's kind of obvious to state that you were using some kind of ESP. If you actually do not cheat at all, and you see stuff like that pop up on your screen - make sure to clip it since this kill was kind of ridiculous. If you don't have any clips of it we cannot see your POV and it will look like blatant cheating to us. 

Hopefully you can show us some evidence of you actually not cheating instead of those screenshots, they actually say nothing - could've toggled off. So until you show some actual clips, I'm going to say -1 for your appeal. 

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Ebichu said:

That still doesn't make any sense at all. For this to happen, your mouse would have to break through the matrix and move on it's own for the computer cursor to move. I could be wrong but I'll wait for further evidence and then we shall see.

Look, I dont have anything really to say about this appeal, though I will say that my old mouse was getting old, a Corsair Harpoon i think?
Anyways, it would do this weird glitchy thing and click at random, dont know why, never really thought much about it, I had a spare mouse which I have been using since.
I dont really have proof for this, but yeah like last June my mouse would always click and jolt at random, and also when i did control it and try and click, it would click twice, only had it happen for like 2 days, then i started using this spare one.

That is all i really have to say about this appeal, i don't have any other input as I don't currently play much - sorry.

Edit - I am simply just pointing out the one claim he made can be true, I am not supporting anything else in this appeal.

Edited by Captainswag
Had to make an edit, which i thought i did last time, although i am an idiot and accidentally clicked "Quote"
32 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

Look, I dont have anything really to say about this appeal, though I will say that my old mouse was getting old, a Corsair Harpoon i think?
Anyways, it would do this weird glitchy thing and click at random, dont know why, never really thought much about it, I had a spare mouse which I have been using since.
I dont really have proof for this, but yeah like last June my mouse would always click and jolt at random, and also when i did control it and try and click, it would click twice, only had it happen for like 2 days, then i started using this spare one.

That is all i really have to say about this appeal, i don't have any other input as I don't currently play much - sorry.

Also an edit - I simply dont understand what happened in this ban, I am just supporting a single claim made by the person, just so we are clear.

Okay I am an idiot and clicked "Quote" not "edit" if a forum mod can remove this so i dont get warned for double posting, the last one should be my only post here - my apologies.

Edited by Captainswag
I clicked the wrong button, sorry

Either you are really bad at lying with the whole, “why is there a random enemy that isn’t moving so let’s shoot him when nobody else sees him!” line, OR you need to provide evidence then you can in fact see/saw him because from our testing we can say with a 95-99 percent certainty that there is no way to see him in ANY way. If not, the evidence is damning against you and you must present something other than just screenshots of random times in base.

3 hours ago, Captainswag said:

Edit - I am simply just pointing out the one claim he made can be true, I am not supporting anything else in this appeal.

This really doesn't explain how he coincidentally looks at someone who is invisible. I'm sure that your mouse did have some sort of weird glitch like this but even with your experience it still doesn't really help his case much. (btw I looked up this mouse you had and its aesthetically horrendous)

• Toxic 1