Boglog

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Papiraqi
Your in-game name: Boglog DL
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:192106492
In-game name of reportee: Papiraqi
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:90791348
Date & Time of incident: 5/16/2021
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): Papiraqi was talking to some people about something in town and I was standing watching then they all go somewhere else and I walk over and some other people follow but after papi not being able to catch ME only ME with his physgun and then getting upset that I was jus moving around his physgun because im in the map and can walk where I want in THE MAP and he was not able to grab me to push me away but we are not in the admin sit area could have simply moved to the roofs and talked about it if it was private but you didn't so then he decided im gonna stop tryna grab him and jus jail him INDEFINITLEY with no VALID reason till he was done with his convo and I couldn't do anything or go anywhere because I was simply following a group of people? and he got mad he couldn't get me with his physgun ? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488743535 there is proof i couldnt insert t for some reason.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 6

As you have said in YOUR OWN APPEAL, I was speaking with staff members about something private and AGAIN AS YOU SAID IN YOUR OWN APPEAL I tried Phys gunning you and not the staff members. You were being annoying and again as you said in the report, you were trying to chime into our conversation. plus you were unjailed like one minute later after the conversation is done.

• Cringe 3
  • Toxic 1
  • Disagree 8
  • Agree 1

You were simply in town if was a private matter then you should have gone to a roof by doing /roof ya know? and not jus walked farther away in town where ANYONE CAN WALK ANYONE no matter what is being said or what its about. Im a citizen walking around MY TOWN and then it wasnt 1 minute lmaoo stop capping please and thanks but you jailed me for no reason with no sit before and not enough evidence to jail me. 

Edited by Boglog
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 5
52 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

As you have said in YOUR OWN APPEAL, I was speaking with staff members about something private and AGAIN AS YOU SAID IN YOUR OWN APPEAL I tried Phys gunning you and not the staff members. You were being annoying and again as you said in the report, you were trying to chime into our conversation. plus you were unjailed like one minute later after the conversation is done.

SO AS YOU SAID. you were speaking about a private matter so take it somewhere else then in town if you dont want people to hear/see it.

Edited by Boglog
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2

I will say tho, If you were talking to staff members you all shouldn't have been in a rp location to beat each others dicks off. You guys have the ability to go somewhere out of player contact, as well as the fact we have TeamSpeak still. Unless you guys were talking about a situation at the exact spot or creating an event I see no need to be there talking about non RP scenarios. So in my opinion your both at fault. 

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 2

Accepted

Though it seems that @Papiraqi had good reason to jail you, he could of been somewhere other than an RP locations where multiple distractions can happen.

Heck, that explains why our sit roofs were moved near the duel arenas, simply due to multiple distractions.

Papiraqi will be talked to about this, but no formal punishments are necessary, simply because I don't think this was a very serious mistake.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1