DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MrBlakee's Staff Applications

In-game name: MrBlakee95
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:32466424
Warns: None
Timezone: Australia GMT 10+
Playtime?: 60 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes I do.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes I do.
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: I have experience as Administator in 5 years on DarkRP.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

• First, let me say I really enjoy the community servers that we have on the lotus. I would like to be a staff for many reasons. The main reason I have all of the skills and experience from the community servers that you’re looking for and I’m confident that I would be a superstar in this Gamemode, I think that someone who has played on your server for a period of time would be better than someone who was a staff member from the get-go. When you have experience talking to staff / interacting with staff members as a player you learn what to do and not do within reason.
  • I'm an Administrator who has experience in a Garry's Mod Server, I can offer you a promise that I will stay with your community server for at least a year–if you hire me, of course. I know that you struggle a lot with job-hopping at this place, that people cannot handle the games or control situation and leave. But I really prefer staff stability and like everything about your place. As long as you are satisfied with my work, I can assure you that I won’t leave. I’ve been a little bit struggling to get a staff for a long time because of my young child. When I finally get one, I will do my best to retain it.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: N/L

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made Staff Applications in the last months. I got accepted as Moderator, but later in the week, instead of moderator, they want me to promote as Administrator because of my experience and knowledge about the Staff Application to help recruit more members on the DarkRP.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 8 hours depending of my work.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I always love to go out with my mates and take my dogs to the beach on the weekends.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I do it every time before joining the server and following the rules before playing a game.

Edited by MrBlakee95
  • Disagree 2
13 minutes ago, MrBlakee95 said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I do it every time before joining the server and following the rules before playing a game.

It's funny when people put something along the lines of "Yes" to this question bc its a lie. 

Also, use /playtime to get your exact playtime, and if you only have 20 hours you can't apply. Fix these issues and I'll re-evaluate your application.

• Disagree 1
14 minutes ago, MrBlakee95 said:

Playtime?: 20 hours

You will need to display your exact playtime, you can get this by typing, "/playtime MrBlake" in-game.

The minimum number hours required to apply is 74.

15 minutes ago, MrBlakee95 said:

Re-read them more thoroughly. 

Your paragraphs seems to both talk about one thing being your experience which I'm not arguing against, though it would be nice to have more reasons to choose you over other applicants. If you can fix all of these, I'm sure you can make it 🙂

-1 Haven't seen you around at all really, you also lack the time requirement and it seems you haven't really read the format or the rules as you state. Look into the rules and format and spend more time in game before you apply.

• Agree 1

Need 72 hours minimum....

not those rules, there's separate rules to read from. Go back to the page where you get this format and read the staff rules and prerequisites.

15 minutes ago, MrBlakee95 said:
  • First, let me say I really enjoy the community servers that we have on the lotus. I would like to be a staff for many reasons. The main reason I have all of the skills and experience from the community servers that you’re looking for and I’m confident that I would be a superstar in this Gamemode, I think that someone who has played on your server for a period of time would be better than someone who was a staff member from the get-go. When you have experience talking to staff / interacting with staff members as a player you learn what to do and not do within reason.
  • I'm an Administrator who has experience in a Garry's Mod Server, I can offer you a promise that I will stay with your community server for at least a year–if you hire me, of course. I know that you struggle a lot with job-hopping at this place, that people cannot handle the games or control situation and leave. But I really prefer staff stability and like everything about your place. As long as you are satisfied with my work, I can assure you that I won’t leave. I’ve been a little bit struggling to get a staff for a long time because of my young child. When I finally get one, I will do my best to retain it.

idk why but #1 it's not a big deal but make sure it's like paragraphs not bullet points. Nothing to get to worked up about this, I suggest reading it out loud to yourself and then make sure certain things make sense. If you need help @Fetn would be "glad" to help you.....

18 minutes ago, MrBlakee95 said:

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made Staff Applications in the last months. I got accepted as Moderator, but later in the week, instead of moderator, they want me to promote as Administrator because of my experience and knowledge about the Staff Application to help recruit more members on the DarkRP.

this only applies to our servers and if you've applied for our staff team before but thanks for the info....

Alright, let's get to it....

I don't think there's a whole lot of stuff to fix here. It's just little mistakes that are in need of fixing and just to summarize it, I think these are the things you need to do....

#1 -- do /playtime in game and give us the "exact" playtime you have

#2 -- Be a little more detailed when you write your paragraphs and make sure they aren't bullet points

#3 -- Make sure to re-read the rules on the page that you got this format

#4 -- I need to get a feel for how you are as a person/user on the darkrp server so if I hear from others you're a pretty cool dude or if I have good interactions with you then that's awesome

Overall, that's my say sorry for the long response but I like to be thorough -- my response is NEUTRAL

2 hours ago, MrBlakee95 said:

get your exact playtime by using /playtime in game

2 hours ago, MrBlakee95 said:

read them closer

Thank you for your feedback to me, but I understand I played only 60 hours. If I spend time more playtime on your servers in my records willing to Update my applications. 

Edited by MrBlakee95
47 minutes ago, MrBlakee95 said:

Thank you for your feedback to me, but I understand I played only 60 hours. If I spend time more playtime on your servers in my records willing to Update my applications. 

While in game do /playtime MrBlake to check your playtime. It should be something with exact numbers instead of just "60 hours". Regardless, you should wait until you have the required amount of playtime to apply. 

20 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

While in game do /playtime MrBlake to check your playtime. It should be something with exact numbers instead of just "60 hours". Regardless, you should wait until you have the required amount of playtime to apply. 

No worries mate I will updated the application in exact playtime. 

8 hours ago, MrBlakee95 said:

Playtime?: 60 hours

You haven't read the rules!!! Not enough playtime!!!

6 hours ago, JackJJ said:

-1 You don’t meet the minimum amount of hours and you have yet to update them or read the staff rules. Do /playtime (name) in-game to find your exact playtime.

Took the words right out of my mouth. 

I have not seen you on much on.

So its a -1