Warn for No Reason

In-game name: Cookie Dab

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Cookie_-

Staff members in-game name: pvp
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Don't know can't look up
Date & Time of incident: 6/1/21 10:20 PM probably
Timezone: Eastern
Warn Reason: RDM
What happened? (include any proof): got into a sit for rdm even though I didn't even kill a single person and just got out a sit that I reported on someone else and my game was frozen saying garnet crashed and couldn't even move to say why I was even reported or see any evidence of how I did rdm. Also if i may add pvp never checked damage logs and just warned me for rdm cause I was "afk".
Why should your warn be removed?: I literally couldn't move and I never did rdm spacer.png

He was accused of RDM, therefore him being AFK (Not moving once so ever) I was going to wait for him to get back then talk to him about it. But I soon got caught up with other sits and never really got around to it, if he'd like we can speak about it. My apologies. 
(Btw I did check logs, I do that for every RDM sit.)

• Like 1
  • Cringe 3
Just now, pvp_ said:

He was accused of RDM, therefore him being AFK (Not moving once so ever) I was going to wait for him to get back then talk to him about it. But I soon got caught up with other sits and never really got around to it, if he'd like we can speak about it. My apologies. 
(Btw I did check logs, I do that for every RDM sit.)

Wheres the proof though my guy ? this just explains what you did no proof or anything...

• Spicy 1

Accepted

I had a private conversation with Pvp and it appears he doesn't have anymore proof towards this appeal.
There will be no formal punishment towards Pvp.

Your warn will be removed when you are in game and a manager can.

@ajbedhead Lock and move 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 4