Staff Aplication

steam id: 76561199074783062

hours played: 86:31:31

amount of warnings: 6

total bans: 1 but appeal was excepted.

microphone: yes, I have a mic.

why should u chose me: I have lots of free time and will read the rules very carefully.

how many hours of my day will i be able to contribute: i can be on forom about 4-13 hours.

timezone: PDT

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2

Alright so I'm going to edit my response because idk if you are actually being serious but I'll put in the effort if you are. So this is what needs fixing...

#1 -- 6 warnings alone is one of the WORST things you can do when applying for staff -- So I suggest you wait 2 weeks for them to go away and re-apply

#2 -- You don't have to include your ban if the appeal was "accepted" because it already shows up on the ban logs as the appeal was "accepted"

#3 -- Why should we choose you over other applicants? [2 PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM]

#4 -- You will spend 4-13 hours ONLY on the forums? lol I'm hoping you meant the server.

#5 -- Did you read the staff rules? -- Where is this question?

#6 -- What is your in-game name? -- don't know why this isn't here

#7 -- When having a FORMAT to use, I really don't think you should take the time to re-organize the entire format. You followed some of it but I see things that are on the format that should be at the top first hand, and others that aren't where they are supposed to be. Please follow the format the way it is. It helps everyone follow the application and read it so we can make a decision to either +1 or -1.

Overall, that's what needs fixing but as you can see I'm going to be staying as a -1

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
reason for -1 | helping the app
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1