TTT Server

You @Garnet should consider starting up a TTT server (Preferably Vanilla). People would definitely play it. We had a lot of people playing it the other night and mostly everyone seemed to enjoy it. We would try to find an empty server with no people and with no plugins because who wants to download a thousand plugins to play TTT? I think it would be very beneficial to start one up. 

Cinema + Deathrun players combined online this moment = 250

TTT Players = +1000

arguably a lot more people play TTT than the other two gamemodes. Garnet Gaming is a big name, and I'm sure people will flock if they open a new server. I think it is worth giving it a shot again. I know personally I'd play it all the time, and I know some people from DarkRP that would too. It could've just been done wrong in the past. When was there a server?

1 hour ago, Jayy said:

Cinema + Deathrun players combined online this moment = 250

TTT Players = +1000

arguably a lot more people play TTT than the other two gamemodes. Garnet Gaming is a big name, and I'm sure people will flock if they open a new server. I think it is worth giving it a shot again. I know personally I'd play it all the time, and I know some people from DarkRP that would too. It could've just been done wrong in the past. When was there a server?

there was a server about a year ago but it got removed as there was a lack of players