YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Used to me a mod on here when I played before
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Had my own server and was an admin on another server too
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I can bring a lot of experience to the table of being a mod. Was an owner and a mod to other servers. I am good at communicating with people and I can figure things out pretty well. People tend to want to have me deal with them on previous servers as I would always figure it out.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I think I was once before when my friend went on my account and went around trying to get banned.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Almost every day whenever needed
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I like to play Fortnite. I also am in the marching band at my school. I am the section leader of the drumline. So I have some leadership skills and experience.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

There are a lot of things wrong with your app. Fix some of these things, and I may give you a +1, but for now focus on fixing your app. I'll list what you need to change below.

29 minutes ago, ByteDrums said:

Warns: 

I don't know how to check that. But only a few

Use /warnmenu please.

Playtime?:

9. Plus more from another account months ago

9 what? You need at least 24 hours to apply for staff, and you need your exact playtime by doing "/playtime (name)" in-game.

Referrals only count from other staff. And if you were staff, how did you get demoted?

I can bring a lot of experience to the table of being a mod. Was an owner and a mod to other servers. I am good at communicating with people and I can figure things out pretty well. People tend to want to have me deal with them on previous servers as I would always figure it out.

zoom in

enhance

[minimum 2 paragraphs]

source.gif

I think I was once before when my friend went on my account and went around trying to get banned.

On what server? When? How? What?

How much time each day? Any days you can't?

Please read the correct staff rules here http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/ 

Good luck man, fix your app please.

Edited by Catfisher
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, ByteDrums said:

Not Two paragraphs only six sentences add more like now

Go Read all of the Staff rules please http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/ 

30 minutes ago, ByteDrums said:

Playtime?:

Playtime?
-1 Beef it up and i might consider the +1

20 minutes ago, Catfisher said:

There are a lot of things wrong with your app. Fix some of these things, and I may give you a +1, but for now focus on fixing your app. I'll list what you need to change below.

Use /warnmenu please.

9 what? You need at least 24 hours to apply for staff, and you need your exact playtime by doing "/playtime (name)" in-game.

Referrals only count from other staff. And if you were staff, how did you get demoted?

zoom in

enhance

source.gif

On what server? When? How? What?

How much time each day? Any days you can't?

Please read the correct staff rules here http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/ 

Good luck man, fix your app please.

1 hour ago, ByteDrums said:

Warns: 

I don't know how to check that. But only a few

Go In-game and do /warnmenu!

Playtime?:

9. Plus more from another account months ago

9 + hours and more from another alt account? Very confusing - just do /playtime (name) in-game and copy and paste it via the console clicking the ` to enable it, which is right under esc. Not to mention if you do mean 9 hours then that's less than the required playtime, which is 20 hours.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

You skipped Referral(s) section probably because you don't have any, however you answered the next question in the Referral(s) section!

Had my own server and was an admin on another server too

Very vague description, what server? What rank were you; were you demoted? Remember you can't staff in another gaming community and ours at the same time!

[minimum 2 paragraphs]

Your no different to everyone else when I comprehend this text. It's very vague, please elaborate with pretty much everything you said. You say statements with nothing relating to it ever again? Again [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The usual excuse when someone gets banned, it's always someone else's fault. Maybe you could redeem yourself, by ELABORATING on what server, when and how.

So what days can you not come on? Are there anything you do that could interfere with it? How many hours a day can you come on?

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I like to play Fortnite. I also am in the marching band at my school. I am the section leader of the drumline. So I have some leadership skills and experience.

Aha! See this is why I said to elaborate with the "How much time do you have to contribute to the role?" section because you have other hobbies, that can and will definitely interfere with your staffing!  -1

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes (No I haven't!) I did not go and read the "Staff Rules" This is the link I should've gone on! http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/