DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

tenalic fdaing?

RoyKenneth

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, [C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 said:

I was in his party and I can confirm he didn't fda. I was trying to go out using the keypad and at the same time he hotkeyed it not knowing I was going out and it broke the door. I tried telling him but he was raiding someone so we left it at that.

well why was the door closed then afterwards?

3 hours ago, [C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 said:

I was in his party and I can confirm he didn't fda. I was trying to go out using the keypad and at the same time he hotkeyed it not knowing I was going out and it broke the door. I tried telling him but he was raiding someone so we left it at that.

So he did hotkey it while raiding?

23 hours ago, 123 said:

you took pictures of my friend running through a broken fading door, woopdy doo, 

it broke way before that when he was typing the code in, i pressed the button (in a non-rp situation ofcourse).

and the door glitched to where its always open instead of closed.

2 minutes ago, Evity said:

Incorrect, I’m not even sure if it was “broken” or not but there are at least two other ways of breaking the keypad. For example, Two people typing the code at the same time, And two people keypad cracking at the same time.

Maybe Evity, but Tenalic is saying it glitched from him pushing his button as someone else was typing in the code and from what Blu said it was in an RP situation but not according to Tenalic sooo a lot of yes/no going on here

7 minutes ago, 123 said:

read closer, blu said it wasnt an rp situation when i was letting him in lol it was broken the whole time apparently from the first time i tried letting him in

It said that he tried to tell you but you where raiding. That's an RP situation, even if you did "break" it on accident you agree it gave you a huge advantage to put the printers into your base without having to type in the keypad which is against rule number 9. He told you to fix it, plus where did he say it wasn't an RP situation? he clearly says "I tried telling him but he was raiding someone so we left it at that" seems pretty strange to me

15 minutes ago, Lightning's Crib said:

In both picture you can see a guy named Jose Pereira was talking in both pictures. 

If someone talks and then logs out it appears just like it does in that screenshot. Happened multiple times to me on MRP.