tenalic fdaing?

RoyKenneth

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Lightning's Crib said:

So he did hotkey it while raiding?

no he broke it while in a raid that happened across the map it was an accident then afterwards I went and raided he joined then I told him about it and he fixed it

10 hours ago, Roy kenneth said:

well why was the door closed then afterwards?

In the screenshots you have theres no real timeframe on when they were taken. for all we know you could've waited until after we fixed it to take the screenshot

Edited by [C5] [Stringer] sdruw12

Yeah but Tenalic isn't really in an RP situation. He's not the one raiding and bringing a printer to a base. He can open his doors whenever he wants to because the person carrying the printer is in the RP Situation. If that does apply as an RP situation then sure yes +1.

4 minutes ago, Watak said:

Yeah but Tenalic isn't really in an RP situation. He's not the one raiding and bringing a printer to a base. He can open his doors whenever he wants to because the person carrying the printer is in the RP Situation. If that does apply as an RP situation then sure yes +1.

either way its an RP Situation, its his party, therefor making his party members to only use keypads to enter a base with printers. Because moving printers is always a RP situation from what I heard. You can't just open it for your friend to bring printers in. 

2 hours ago, Watak said:

ACtually he was raiding my base with blu, he was just sitting there protecting the printers they were stealing while blu was running them back